Do YOU think Obama behaves like an American Citizen?

always

it appears to me Obama would be more at home in Kenya , Iran , Cuba , China , Russia , or in algores mansion than he appears to be in our Whitehouse! He is "MESSING UP " terrible and costing our Military lives . Maybe those who demanded an HONEST BIRTH CERTIFICATE were on to something!
Our Brave Founding Fathers stated in OUR CONSTITUTION that only a Native Born American Citizen could serve as OUR President . " How are you fixed for blades?, Better Check"! lol,lol

Werbung:
You're soooo good. As long as Republicans have moonbat loons like you as their poster boy they'll stay in the minority. What a clown!

it appears to me Obama would be more at home in Kenya , Iran , Cuba , China , Russia , or in algores mansion than he appears to be in our Whitehouse! He is "MESSING UP " terrible and costing our Military lives . Maybe those who demanded an HONEST BIRTH CERTIFICATE were on to something!
Our Brave Founding Fathers stated in OUR CONSTITUTION that only a Native Born American Citizen could serve as OUR President . " How are you fixed for blades?, Better Check"! lol,lol

He cut a deal with the pharm industry to grease health care reform.

Sounds like he's acting like an American.

Your a idiot

I will now take my being yelled at for that....but come on, this is getting retarded these mindless threads.

I don't think you're convincing anyone that you have a point by simply ranting on about how terrible the president is. We already know you don't like him.

What makes you think he'd be more at home in Kenya? Do you know anything about Kenya? Iran and Cuba are dictatorships. Are you saying that Obama is a dictator? I think you'd have a hard time backing that one up. China or Russia? China has a strong central government, to be sure. They also have adopted capitalism and are one of the fastest growing economies around. Do you mean to say that he is helping strengthen the federal government, and so bringing about economic prosperity?

"algores mansion?" What meaning could we possibly get out of that?

Spouting off nonsense about his not being an American citizen just makes you look ridiculous.

I don't think you're convincing anyone that you have a point by simply ranting on about how terrible the president is. We already know you don't like him.

What makes you think he'd be more at home in Kenya? Do you know anything about Kenya? Iran and Cuba are dictatorships. Are you saying that Obama is a dictator? I think you'd have a hard time backing that one up. China or Russia? China has a strong central government, to be sure. They also have adopted capitalism and are one of the fastest growing economies around. Do you mean to say that he is helping strengthen the federal government, and so bringing about economic prosperity?

"algores mansion?" What meaning could we possibly get out of that?

Spouting off nonsense about his not being an American citizen just makes you look ridiculous.

You know when you hit a deep nerve of a Radical when they refer to your opinion of their politicial views as nonsense! Instead as a lover of America and our COSTITUTION I think of positions are very dangerous to our Nation . But I guess we will have a real test and concrete answers when the 2010 elections are over and our Congress has gained greatly in NON radical leftist members and then in 2012 we throw out those who were not up for election in 2010 INCLUDING the Teleprompter guy himself! AMERICA will be FREE AGAIN , As we put Radicals on a shelf in 2012! GOD help us until then !

P.S. , my first hint that obama is a dictator came when he FIRED the C.E.O> of a PRIVATE COMPANY , then put his Union Goons on the B.O.D. -- Then he took over Key Banks , Mortages Companies , put a CZAR in charge of deciding the pay for employees , then used Taxpayers money to GIVE his UNION GOONS a 50% share of G.M. -- There is much more but I think the case is clear , obama has acted like a dictator, his acts are unconstitutional and will one day be ruled as such . Unless he appoints more of his "troops" to our Supreme Court !I see he now has asked for 56 NEW FEDERAL JUDGES be approved making NEW positions for him so in the future he will have "his troops" in place for BIASED decisions ! Now that is DICTATORSHIP! just like Russia , Cuba , China , and now obama's AMERICA! That is umtil 2010!

You just want Obama to fail becuse all Reublicans drink goats blood and worship Satin. I know you planed the whole Attack Obama as a non citizen at one of your big gay orgys with underage boys. Then at the end you sacrifice a virgin and do a few lines of coke.

Look I can make mindless rants as well :) facts be damned

hail Hilter
Now to send the Republicans to the death camps....

You know when you hit a deep nerve of a Radical when they refer to your opinion of their politicial views as nonsense!

I didn't refer to your opinion of my political views as nonsense. I didn't even refer to your political views as nonsense, even though anyone reading your posts can see that they are.

I referred to the allegation that Obama was born in Kenya and therefore not eligible to be president as nonsense.

I'll stand by that. The "birther" notion is nonsense, foolishness, hooey, baloney, and BS, pure and simple.

Werbung:
Back