DO you trust Iran ?

the annoying thing

they are helping russia and it sure looks like they are trying to produce 90 proof uranium and joe wants to be their friend like O bung hole

Werbung:
Because of Trump this handsome man cannot run as VP in 2024.
Qasem_Soleimani_with_Zolfaghar_Order.jpg

Racist!!!!!!!!!

To answer the basic question of course we cannot trust Iran they have been our enemy since November 1979.

Iran has engaged in acts of war against our military in Iraq and with drone attacks. They engaged in a blatant act of war against Saudi Arabia's economy.

Nobody can trust them.

Werbung:
To answer the basic question of course we cannot trust Iran they have been our enemy since November 1979.

Iran has engaged in acts of war against our military in Iraq and with drone attacks. They engaged in a blatant act of war against Saudi Arabia's economy.

Nobody can trust them.
I agree . why so many liberals are stupid enough to think we can be buddys and trust them is amazing.
O bung hole and lying Biden indirectly funded terrorist across the world when o bung hole gave them billions . He should of been a American and cut off all aid and funding to them and put sanctions on them.
March 2, 2023
“I left Iran in 1981 because I knew what kind of people they were. They were the same as the shah,” he said, referring to the Muslim leaders who seized power after the shah’s ouster in 1979. “The people of Iran did not want a dictatorship.”
they have one now dont they

Back