Does God and his --- Obey or Die law--- say that Christians are to be slaves forever?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Does God and his --- Obey or Die law--- say that Christians are to be slaves forever?

If not, when does your slavery to God or Satan end?

In a discussion of God’s murder of Adam and Eve, a Christian said the following.

“My understanding is that they were created innocent with the hope of the reward for life if they obeyed and the consequence of death if they didn't.”

What this Christian said I believe is true Christian dogma and tradition.

I believe that it basically shows Christians with characters or egos that want to be or will settle for perpetual slavery.
As Paul says, be a slave to sin or a slave to God.

My reply was basic and true to his, ---- Obey or die, statement.

“IOW. Be my slave and do as you are told or die.”
If true, then who in their right mind would or should ever want to be a Christian?

Do Christians want to be free men and women or slaves to a God who creates us ill and demands we be well, ----- or suffer his punishment of death?
Was man created to be a slave and to obey or die?
The sin of Eve and Adam was to decide to be educated and wise instead of just slaves to ignorance.
Were Adam and Eve murdered by neglect by a callous God just because they wanted their eyes opened and to exercise the free will that Christians say God gave us?
God and his --- Obey or Die --- says that Christians are to be slaves forever.
If not, when does your slavery to God or Satan end?
Regards
DL

Werbung:
Texas tea why don't you try to tackle one of my points instead of just insulting me all the tine?

(by the way, I know why. It is because you hold ludicrous and indefensible views but you aren't big enough a person to change them)

God is exactly like Santa Claus

Be good and you will get a reward

And both enjoy the same ontological status

The only material difference is that adults who sing songs and pray to santa would be viewed as lunatics

The same should be true of adults who sing songs and pray to god

Imagine if a society built lots of buildings so that once a week people could visit and sing songs to Santa Claus

Hilarious

Texas tea why don't you try to tackle one of my points instead of just insulting me all the tine?
Because you don't have a point to tackle .... only insults. No one really cares bout your misunderstandings of faith. Most normal thinking people are content in letting others believe or not as they choose and are quiet alright with that.

But, not you ..... you have this sick obsession of not only wanting to convince everyone else to believe as you do but to criticize those who don't!

Face it Dawky .... your one sick puppy.

(by the way, I know why. It is because you hold ludicrous and indefensible views but you aren't big enough a person to change them)
I have never once stated what my beliefs are ..... once again, that is your sick obsession leading you to make assumptions about others faith or lack there of!

You are a tea party right wing god botherer

You are a spectacular hypocrite with your I'll informed attack on Islam

You are a sucker for fix news and all of its lies

You are probably a racist too who like many have learned to try to keep the more obvious signs in the cupboard

You are extremely gullible and swallow the BS of the nobility of the US and you don't read many books

How am I doing?

Some would choose not to play your trollish games of blasting people of faith and simply call you out for what you are.

Faith without facts is for fools.

Your founder had a view of faith as well. It was as twisted as yours.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther

Werbung:
Christians love all that violence and stuff that god does

It's their favourite bit

They will come up with all sorts of ludicrous ideas to justify god drowning all the babies

And telling abraham to kill Isaac

And torturing lot

And drowning all those Egyptians

And making a world that would need his son to be tortured and killed

And making George bush

Back