Does Obama know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day?

Here is the link. I never know when people want a link or not, but here is one. The man is pro life and to prove how horrible planned parenthood is, they called and taped the calls to various planned parenthoods asking to donate to abort only black babies, and planned parenthood was happy to help. It was all over the news, but probably not the news you watch *sheepish grin*

http://theconservativerevolution.co...renthood-accepts-money-to-abort-black-babies/

http://www.google.com/search?source...arenthood+accepts+money+to+abort+black+babies

here is just a google link to tons of other webpages on same topic, incase the first story I posted was not to your liking.

OH YOU ARE SO FULL OF MANURE!!!

This is exactly why no one should take any credence in any of your posts. This was what you originally posted...

Did you not hear about the donors who called to want to donate money just to abort black babies? And the receptionist assured them that Yes you can!

The call was a set up call from one of those sick psychopathic nut jobs that stand out in front of women's clinics trying to intimidate women who already are in a very, very tough & personal position. THE DONOR WAS YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR SICKO SIDE!

The tape clearly shows the growingly astonished young girl putting her supervisor on the call and that supervisor belittles the man for obviously being a nut job. For a nonprofit organization to say they'd accept ANYONE'S and EVERYONE'S money is absolutely the norm. They would have no obligation to spend it in any certain way and you know it!

I'm going to be right in your face with this. What you've tried to pull here is not honorable. It shows much more about your character than Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood was not soliciting any money and they in no way were being racially motivated. It was a sick set up call by some of your buddies on the lunatic Right!

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for posting such a big fat lie!
:mad:

Werbung:
OH YOU ARE SO FULL OF MANURE!!!

This is exactly why no one should take any credence in any of your posts. This was what you originally posted...

The call was a set up call from one of those sick psychopathic nut jobs that stand out in front of women's clinics trying to intimidate women who already are in a very, very tough & personal position. THE DONOR WAS YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR SICKO SIDE!

The tape clearly shows the growingly astonished young girl putting her supervisor on the call and that supervisor belittles the man for obviously being a nut job. For a nonprofit organization to say they'd accept ANYONE'S and EVERYONE'S money is absolutely the norm. They would have no obligation to spend it in any certain way and you know it!

I'm going to be right in your face with this. What you've tried to pull here is not honorable. It shows much more about your character than Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood was not soliciting any money and they in no way were being racially motivated. It was a sick set up call by some of your buddies on the lunatic Right!

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for posting such a big fat lie!
:mad:

I posted the link because you told me to post the link. You can get mad about it if you want to get mad about it. The calls were a set up by pro life people yes. I never said they were not, actually I said they were. The people on the other end were workers at Planned Parenthood.

You have every right to defend Planned Parenthood if you want to, just like I have every right to say they are a sleazy company.

They have been set up before with other things, girls have volunteered to call them and say "I am 14 and pregnant by my 32 year old boyfriend, can I get an abortion from you without you telling the police or my parents about my 32 year old boyfriend" and of course they are happy to help. I am not going to post that link, since posting this link made you call me names. You can look it up your self; there is tons of information out there about it.

You make that group out to be saints, but they are a horrible group of baby killers. They are not going to admit how horrible they are on their own, it is going to take volunteers to call them and expose them. I think what you are really mad about is the fact they were exposed for the monsters they are, but you can call me names to release your frustrations instead. I can take it.

I posted the link because you told me to post the link. You can get mad about it if you want to get mad about it. The calls were a set up by pro life people yes. I never said they were not, actually I said they were. The people on the other end were workers at Planned Parenthood.

You have every right to defend Planned Parenthood if you want to, just like I have every right to say they are a sleazy company.

They have been set up before with other things, girls have volunteered to call them and say "I am 14 and pregnant by my 32 year old boyfriend, can I get an abortion from you without you telling the police or my parents about my 32 year old boyfriend" and of course they are happy to help. I am not going to post that link, since posting this link made you call me names. You can look it up your self; there is tons of information out there about it.

You make that group out to be saints, but they are a horrible group of baby killers. They are not going to admit how horrible they are on their own, it is going to take volunteers to call them and expose them. I think what you are really mad about is the fact they were exposed for the monsters they are, but you can call me names to release your frustrations instead. I can take it.

What you've done is despicable & disgusting!

Your original post on this "which I quoted" said nothing whatsoever about some nut job calling Planned Parenthood starting out as a concerned contributor and then with leading and progressingly offensive language make up a propaganda story for your twisted little group!

When I called you out on the Link you only then referenced the true motivation of the call because everyone was going to see it anyway on the Link.

Your end justifies the means mentality is the embodiment of what's wrong in America.

Nothing in your post even remotely verifies anything in you ridiculous fear mongering claim other than Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization for women's services... that takes donations from anybody to help women.

While you and your Holier Than Thou anti-woman group are out busy throwing stones at women in trouble & trying to find safe medical care... here's some truth for you! Though you wouldn't recognize truth nor fair play if it you were sitting on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrXvDXVhqfU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWeXOjsv58c

]
What you've done is despicable & disgusting!

Your original post on this "which I quoted" said nothing whatsoever about some nut job calling Planned Parenthood starting out as a concerned contributor and then with leading and progressingly offensive language make up a propaganda story for your twisted little group!

When I called you out on the Link you only then referenced the true motivation of the call because everyone was going to see it anyway on the Link.

Your end justifies the means mentality is the embodiment of what's wrong in America.

Nothing in your post even remotely verifies anything in you ridiculous fear mongering claim other than Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization for women's services... that takes donations from anybody to help women.

While you and your Holier Than Thou anti-woman group are out busy throwing stones at women in trouble & trying to find safe medical care... here's some truth for you! Though you wouldn't recognize truth nor fair play if it you were sitting on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrXvDXVhqfU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWeXOjsv58c
When I posted the following:

Did you not hear about the donors who called to want to donate money just to abort black babies? And the receptionist assured them that Yes you can! The whole program is horrid. I wish it had zero federal dollars and was taxed like a business.

It was a statement in the list of reasons I did not like Planned Parenthood. I did not know you would need me to explain more than that. I could have easily, IF I had known you needed it. I did not post a link either, I was just writing my opinion of them and giving an example of why I feel how I do, our topic was about something else. I was trying to be brief so we could stay on the actual topic.

The story of the pro life people exposing them was on the news all last week. I heard the story half a dozen times. I guess that I “stupidly” assumed you had seen it on the news and me typing out the entire story would not be necessary. Had the actual topic of the story been about Planned Parenthood I would have been more in depth when writing what I did, instead if in passing, giving it as one of my objections to the organization.

I am sorry that you were so offended by my mentioning the news. I am sorry that I have offended you. I feel very much like I have to walk on egg shells when I reply to a post of yours. Nothing I can say aside of agreeing with you seems to be ok. And I can not agree with you. So all I can say is I am sorry!

Planned Parenthood is nothing but a supporter of abortion mills - it is the financial engine of the abortion holocaust - effectively nothing else.

]
When I posted the following:

Did you not hear about the donors who called to want to donate money just to abort black babies? And the receptionist assured them that Yes you can! The whole program is horrid. I wish it had zero federal dollars and was taxed like a business.

It was a statement in the list of reasons I did not like Planned Parenthood. I did not know you would need me to explain more than that. I could have easily, IF I had known you needed it. I did not post a link either, I was just writing my opinion of them and giving an example of why I feel how I do, our topic was about something else. I was trying to be brief so we could stay on the actual topic.

The story of the pro life people exposing them was on the news all last week. I heard the story half a dozen times. I guess that I “stupidly” assumed you had seen it on the news and me typing out the entire story would not be necessary. Had the actual topic of the story been about Planned Parenthood I would have been more in depth when writing what I did, instead if in passing, giving it as one of my objections to the organization.

I am sorry that you were so offended by my mentioning the news. I am sorry that I have offended you. I feel very much like I have to walk on egg shells when I reply to a post of yours. Nothing I can say aside of agreeing with you seems to be ok. And I can not agree with you. So all I can say is I am sorry!

That's not what happened at all.

You posted something letting it appear that it was an actual activity that Planned Parenthood does... to selectively bring in money to create abortions for Black people. I know that's not the case. You know that's not the case. The whole wide world knows that's not the case.

What could be done is some benevolent donor could ask that his contribution be earmarked to HELP a certain group whether it be by economic status or just unmarried women or any number of other criteria including race.

But the fact that Planned Parenthood would try to HELP any certain group at a benefactor's request is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY not in any dream world what happened in your race baiting YouTube clip... and you knew it when you posted it!

That clip was one of your women's clinic sign waving, screaming at young girls, doctor killing, Wack Jobs that started out as a legitimate call and then morphed that call to try and create a false impression.

And even at that the young girl receptionist gave the call to her supervisor as the weirdos statements became more & more ludicrous. The supervisor then belittled your friend the psyhco... mockingly said sure we'll still take your money and promptly hung up on him.

I'll close this with two final very heartfelt statements.

With all due respect... I'm not buying into any game where someone ruthlessly attacks and says anything about anybody no matter how untrue or just plain bazaar, contorts the truth... and then when called out on it they're just a bewildered little victim. Not buying it... please quit trying to sell it.

Secondly this thread is: Does Obama know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day?
Is there anyway possible you could stay somewhere even remotely on point and take you problems you nhave with women having free choice to any of the many abortion threads and not just purposely try an further muddy your original loosing argument? :confused:

That's not what happened at all.

You posted something letting it appear that it was an actual activity that Planned Parenthood does... to selectively bring in money to create abortions for Black people. I know that's not the case. You know that's not the case. The whole wide world knows that's not the case.

What could be done is some benevolent donor could ask that his contribution be earmarked to HELP a certain group whether it be by economic status or just unmarried women or any number of other criteria including race.

But the fact that Planned Parenthood would try to HELP any certain group at a benefactor's request is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY not in any dream world what happened in your race baiting YouTube clip... and you knew it when you posted it!

That clip was one of your women's clinic sign waving, screaming at young girls, doctor killing, Wack Jobs that started out as a legitimate call and then morphed that call to try and create a false impression.

And even at that the young girl receptionist gave the call to her supervisor as the weirdos statements became more & more ludicrous. The supervisor then belittled your friend the psyhco... mockingly said sure we'll still take your money and promptly hung up on him.

I'll close this with two final very heartfelt statements.

With all due respect... I'm not buying into any game where someone ruthlessly attacks and says anything about anybody no matter how untrue or just plain bazaar, contorts the truth... and then when called out on it they're just a bewildered little victim. Not buying it... please quit trying to sell it.

Secondly this thread is: Does Obama know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day?
Is there anyway possible you could stay somewhere even remotely on point and take you problems you nhave with women having free choice to any of the many abortion threads and not just purposely try an further muddy your original loosing argument? :confused:

I can not think of any way to respectfully respond to your post, so forgive me but I am just going to bypass it.

I can not think of any way to respectfully respond to your post, so forgive me but I am just going to bypass it.

it seems like a legit line of questioning to me. you posted one of those lunatic-fringe troll phone calls (they take this bs into real life! off the internet! that's retarded!), that no one with half a clue would ever believe accurately represents the views of the organization.

having known dozens of people who have worked and volunteered for planned parenthood, i can assure you that NO ONE who is pro-choice actually takes abortion lightly. more than anything, the problem is pro-lifers who fail to take themselves out of their little victorian faux-realité and realize that sometimes things don't always work out as we would like them to in the real world.

you've probably seen those pro-life posters, they're up in all the busses in town here, sometimes planes fly around trailing banners of aborted fetuses... but anyway, they say, "a fetus has a heartbeat at ten days! abortion isn't the answer!"

do you know how big a "fetus" is at 10 days? it's a millimeter across. probably 80% of abortions are done on things that look like fish. until a fetus can survive outside the womb, there's no "murder" going on, regardless of your "morals," and to say otherwise is either jaw-clenchingly moronic or patently dishonest.

the other fraction of abortions? in my mind, until a baby HAS survived outside of the womb, it's still up to ACTUAL PEOPLE to do what they have to do in regards to PEOPLE-TO-BE. and no, "partial birth" abortion doesn't count, "partial birth" is a bs smear, not a medically correct term and it doesn't necessarily correlate to abortion formed on viable fetuses.

if you don't like abortions, don't get one. let the adults who can see through idiotic propaganda of the absolutely lowest sort concern themselves with what good, normal people can do with their fun parts.

it seems like a legit line of questioning to me. you posted one of those lunatic-fringe troll phone calls (they take this bs into real life! off the internet! that's retarded!), that no one with half a clue would ever believe accurately represents the views of the organization. .

When I typed “I can not think of any way to respectfully respond to your post, so forgive me but I am just going to bypass it.”

It was not because it was not a “a legit line of questioning” or because it was not a topic I like talking about. (great topic for another thread.) It was because I don’t really come to the boards to insult people if they don’t agree with me or be insulted because I don’t agree with them. I would rather talk and "attack" the ideas someone holds, not the people themselves.

Nothing I could have typed would make the conversation more civil, and nothing I said was going to get the post back to the topic. If I liked the Huffington post type of treatment of eachother, I would be at huffington post.

And I had no other way to prove the calls were real calls made by real people to real planned parenthood organizations other than the news has already verified it, interviewed the callers and attempted to interview planned parenthood. Some times it’s better to walk away than continue in insults.

And no, I do not like abortion, and no I will never get another abortion in my life or trust a place like Planned Parenthood to give me honest truth.

REAGAN CONSERVATIVES AND KENNEDY LIBERALS JOIN FORCES

In this wonderful presidential battle of the American Cultural War, Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals are joining forces to fight for their sacred Christian culture and American Constitution, against the combined crypto-Neo-Marxist forces of the Podhoretz Neo-Conservatives and Leiberman Neo-Liberals, by supporting Liberal Obama against Neo-Liberal Princess Hillary and Neo-Conservative Insane McCain.

The World is watching and cheering for Obama. It is the Dawn of the American Reformation that will end of the Era of the Ugly American Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military interventionist governments.

REAGAN CONSERVATIVES AND KENNEDY LIBERALS JOIN FORCES

In this wonderful presidential battle of the American Cultural War, Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals are joining forces to fight for their sacred Christian culture and American Constitution, against the combined crypto-Neo-Marxist forces of the Podhoretz Neo-Conservatives and Leiberman Neo-Liberals, by supporting Liberal Obama against Neo-Liberal Princess Hillary and Neo-Conservative Insane McCain.

The World is watching and cheering for Obama. It is the Dawn of the American Reformation that will end of the Era of the Ugly American Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military interventionist governments.

Who is the neo cons? I hear that a whole lot, but every time I hear it everyone is a neo con.

Reagan a neo con
bush a new con
mccain a neo con

what republicans are not neo cons?

neo lib is a new word for me Who is neo lib and why is Obama only a lib in your book but hillary is a neo lib?

is neo con bad or good? is neo lib better than a lib?

And no, I do not like abortion, and no I will never get another abortion in my life or trust a place like Planned Parenthood to give me honest truth.

So that's where the anger comes from. Even though millions of other women have had abortions and don't harbor similar feelings. Someone made a CHOICE that they now cannot reconcile... so they want to see to it no one else is ever allowed to choose for themselves.

So this is not just a simple neo-con swift boat attack as I originally had thought. It's a more deep seated psychological personal problem.

Interesting...

Just let me say that no matter how much I disagree with you on this issue I do not disregard your personal conflict or it's trauma.

So that's where the anger comes from. Even though millions of other women have had abortions and don't harbor similar feelings. Someone made a CHOICE that they now cannot reconcile... so they want to see to it no one else is ever allowed to choose for themselves.

So this is not just a simple neo-con swift boat attack as I originally had thought. It's a more deep seated psychological personal problem.

Interesting...

Just let me say that no matter how much I disagree with you on this issue I do not disregard your personal conflict or it's trauma.

Thanks for understanding.

This just may be one of those issues that you can not possibly understand unless you have been there. If you had any idea of the lies planned parenthood told me personally, or anyone who I know who ended up in a simular situation, you might understand more.

Believe me, You dont want to find out that the 3 month baby you carried was not really that wad of tissue they made you believe it was when your on a date at the fair in the booth section.

anyways, the thread was about Obama, I really dont mind talking, debating exc about abortion but I just would rather do it in an abortion thread. Come and add some thought to my new thread Obama and pork :)

Werbung:
Thanks for understanding.

This just may be one of those issues that you can not possibly understand unless you have been there. If you had any idea of the lies planned parenthood told me personally, or anyone who I know who ended up in a simular situation, you might understand more.

Believe me, You dont want to find out that the 3 month baby you carried was not really that wad of tissue they made you believe it was when your on a date at the fair in the booth section.

anyways, the thread was about Obama, I really dont mind talking, debating exc about abortion but I just would rather do it in an abortion thread. Come and add some thought to my new thread Obama and pork :)

I will gladly go on to other Obama subjects. I believe I was actually the one who ask that you take this back on track.:)

But I do want to end on a response to what you said about "understanding". I understand well. My oldest daughter had a late term miscarriage. My younger daughter's best friend just recently had a baby born still-born.

And I've sat in the waiting room with female friends that have had abortions. I've watched the crazies run up to the car with their anti-abortion signs screaming out their threats and personal religious beliefs.

Oh, I've seen all sides alright. But at the end of the day I know women that are absolutely positively sure that they did what they had to do and would have done it either way... legal as a safe medical procedure... or something I don't even want to think about more risky.

It's America. People have different views and I can respect that. But I lose respect in any argument that includes... You must be legally forced to use your own personal body against your will.

Let's leave it at that.... and agree to disagree.

Back