Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

(I've been registered with this forum 14 years, so thought it was time to post something.)

You can bring light into an imprisoned J6 patriot's life.

A postcard costs 51 cents. Buy a dozen , write a short note on each, like "We're thinking of you, and waiting for your return to the fight."

Put one of the names which follow on each card, put them all in an envelope, and mail the envelope to:

--Patriot Mail Project
--PO Box 173
--King, NC 27021

They'll send them on to the people whose names you've written on the card. (These are prisoners for whom the address of their place of imprisonment is held only by the Patriot Mail Project.)

If you've got the time to write more than 12, either PM me for more names, or go to

where you'll find all the names, and addresses, of the imprisoned J6 patriots.

Regardless of what you think of what happened on Jan 6 -- I think it was an enormous gift
to the Left -- we must support our own. For less than $10, you can light up someone's life.

When you're 'inside', mail is a huge morale-booster... I know this from personal experience.

Twelve imprisoned patriots:

Aaron James
Alan Fischer
Alex Kirk Harkrider
Andrew Griswold
Audrey Southard
Benjamen Burlew
Brian Beole
Bruno Cua
Chris Alberts
Chris Kuehne
Chuck & Mandy (Robinson) Hand
Connie Meggs
They are traitors and deserve to be left swinging, ever so gently, in the wind.

Werbung:
Exactly the same thing Democrats also said about blacks in past history.
Past history? in 1890?
The descendants of Southern White Democrats are now Republicans.
You know nothing about the political history of our country.

Trump wanted to lead a mob into Congress, but his SS guards prevented this from happening and forced his sorry ass to remain in his limo. Trump called a mob to invade Congress and prevent it from doing its proper job. The rioters broke the law and deserve to remain in prison. They are not martyrs, they are traitors. And so is Trump.

You believe nonsense because your tiny mind seems to have been poisoned. You don't read and cannot think. It is quite pathetic.

Werbung:
Back