Double Standard with the French against the Republicans

steveox

Remember the French blocked authorization for George Bush to invade IRAQ? Well now French approved U.S to Strike Libya.

Amid uncertainty, allies prepare for no-fly zone

LONDON – The United States, France and Britain told Libya's leader Moammar Gadhafi to withdraw his troops from formerly rebel-held areas and halt any attacks on civilians there, as warplanes that could strike this north African country moved into the Mediterranean region.

President Barack Obama went even further, saying that if the Libyan leader did not stand down the United States would join other nations in launching military action against him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/libya_diplomacy

Well Well,, Look at the hypocrisy from France? When Bush wanted to bomb IRAQ UN keeps saying we need more time and called the war illegal. But when Obama wants to attack Libya they approve it cause hes a liberal democrat. If we drop one BOMB on them JUST ONE I will boycott French fries. I will eat no more French Fries or drink French Wine. And i will not buy any product that made by France. That includes Michelin Tires. And ill bet not One democrat will Lash out on Obama just like what Ted Kennedy bashes George Bush on the IRAQ war.

Werbung:
Besides the point. The reason why France blocked the U.N Vote when Bush was president is because hes a Republican. Since when France ever used a veto against a Democrat? Tell me one time France ever play that game against the Democrats? Right they never used a veto at the U.N when a Democrat was in office. France always supported Democrats ever since FDR rescued them from Adolph Hitlers army.

Besides the point. The reason why France blocked the U.N Vote when Bush was president is because hes a Republican. Since when France ever used a veto against a Democrat? Tell me one time France ever play that game against the Democrats? Right they never used a veto at the U.N when a Democrat was in office. France always supported Democrats ever since FDR rescued them from Adolph Hitlers army.

bla bla bla...

Bush's invasion of Iraq was a disaster. Half the population of Iraq were driven from their homes, and weapons became available to various Syrian groups that resulted in the Syrian Civil War lasting for over 15 years now. Isis was established as a result of the massive incompetence of Bush's invasion. Over half of the population of Iraq are Shia Muslims, with close ties to Iran. This was well known before the war.

We should have listened to the French and not invaded Iraq when Juniorbush was president.

Werbung:
Bush's invasion of Iraq was a disaster. Half the population of Iraq were driven from their homes, and weapons became available to various Syrian groups that resulted in the Syrian Civil War lasting for over 15 years now. Isis was established as a result of the massive incompetence of Bush's invasion. Over half of the population of Iraq are Shia Muslims, with close ties to Iran. This was well known before the war.

We should have listened to the French and not invaded Iraq when Juniorbush was president.
Hillary now regrets having led the charge in the Senate to declare war on Iraq in 2002, setting the stage for the 2003 invasion.

Back