Dr Strangelove dead at 100

Stalin

Proof that the devil looks after his own.

Kissinger, who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for the secret bombing of Cambodia, thus precipitating the the rise of the Khmer Rouge,
was a faithful apparatchik of the egregious WarParty in washington dc for over 50 years.

A body count of several million can probably be laid at his feet for adventurism, genocide, and ethnic cleansing in Vietnam, Chile, Pakistan, Argentina
etc etc etc

I am sure a warm welcome awaits him in the inner circles

Comrade Stalin
Vienna

Werbung:
The Dirty War In Argentina
December 4, 2003
"While the military dictatorship committed massive human rights abuses in 1976, Kissinger advised "If you can finish before Congress gets back, the better."

Kissinger, who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for the secret bombing of Cambodia, thus precipitating the the rise of the Khmer Rouge,
was a faithful apparatchik of the egregious WarParty in washington dc for over 50 years.

A body count of several million can probably be laid at his feet for adventurism, genocide, and ethnic cleansing in Vietnam, Chile, Pakistan, Argentina
etc etc etc

I am sure a
warm welcome awaits him in the inner circles

Werbung:

etc etc etc

I am sure a warm welcome awaits him in the inner circles

Comrade Stalin
Vienna
Kissinger may now be in hell, and he is now in hell if he never repented of his sins and obtained forgiveness and salvation from Jesus.

Back