Dumb' Romney welcomes endorsement of 'con man' Trump

PLC1

Staff member
Profiles in expediency: 'Dumb' Romney welcomes endorsement of 'con man' Trump

Feb. 2, 2012: Trump endorses Romney for president. “There are some things that you just can’t imagine happening in your life,” says Romney during a visit to Las Vegas. “This is one of them. Being in Donald Trump’s magnificent hotel and having his endorsement is a delight. I’m so honored and pleased to have his endorsement.”

“It’s my honor, real honor, and privilege to endorse Mitt Romney,” says Trump. “And by the way, this is a great couple. Do you look at this couple?”

Gaah! Gag gag, puke!!

Werbung:

There really is not that much difference between the two. Both were cowards during the Vietnam conflict; both shut down American businesses to send the jobs overseas primarily to China; both are liars; and the list goes on. About the only difference between the two would be one has kept his marriage vows, the other hasn't. Well, until the women come out and tell us differently.

I was always puzzled by the fawning congress and other pols toward Cadet SpurHeals. But remember he still has a roughly 40% approval rating. I think all those sycophants are afraid of losing those 40% voters. Mitt wants those votes too. I'm sure Mitt thinks Trump is an idiot, but groveling to get votes is how low he will stoop. I hope it backfires.

Excuse me while I join you in barfing.

I was always puzzled by the fawning congress and other pols toward Cadet SpurHeals. But remember he still has a roughly 40% approval rating. I think all those sycophants are afraid of losing those 40% voters. Mitt wants those votes too. I'm sure Mitt thinks Trump is an idiot, but groveling to get votes is how low he will stoop. I hope it backfires.

Excuse me while I join you in barfing.
More like 48%. People like more money in their wallets

More like 48%. People like more money in their wallets

More like 38% in the real world. And the only ones that are going to have more money are your precious gods the 1%. You do know that most States were seeing a rise in wages before the Trump plan, and even as 19 States raised the minimum wage. Whoops. I forgot who I was posting to. Of course you had no idea.

All this time I thought Romney was the real deal, a moderate Republican who could work across the aisle to get things done. Maybe he is, and maybe not, but it appears he's as big of a phony as Trump is.

All this time I thought Romney was the real deal, a moderate Republican who could work across the aisle to get things done. Maybe he is, and maybe not, but it appears he's as big of a phony as Trump is.

Sad, isn't it! It seems that hypocrisy is the lowest common denominator among evangelical Republicans. . .Christian Talibans as I call them.

Cutting taxes is popular. Cutting spending is not so much. So, he cut taxes, ramped up the deficit, and now everyone is counting their money. Deficits don't matter except to the party that isn't in power.
The people, government, and corporations all want short term gains at the expense of long term prosperity.
People: Max out credit cards; buy now; save later.
Government: Lower taxes go into debt.
Corporations: Increase stock value now at any cost to future. (Remember Enron).

Werbung:
Back