Election Demographics

Actually, who cares anyway, as it is really meaningless.

See how the Bot mind switches back and forth in a continuous blur? :D They have two orgasms apiece while drooling that it's "historic" that Obama, a half black guy got elected, because he's black - then they flip and tell us it's of no consequence that white people, for the first time in a normal two person election, backed the losing side.

And, our demographics are rapidly changing, as is the case in many countries. Sorry you feel so threatened by that. It's kind of scary being a minority, isn't it?

Whites are not a minority yet, and the serious ones among them have to decide whether because of the US unenforced immigration laws they want to simply turn the country over, in a matter of decades, to a large group of unassimilated, not to be assimilated people who have no identification with the traditional values of this country, including liberalism (non-corrupt defintion), the judaeo-christian religious tradition, the anglo-saxon legal tradition, capitalism, and the english language.

Werbung:
My,my your kind are getting squeezed aren't ya?

Like I've said before - the people in this country are going to get an almost pure dose of what it means to have the country run by leftwing extremists for the first time in over 60 years. There are very few people, most of whom who would be 80 years old or older, who know what that means.

Let's just wait and see what their opinion is after four years of Botulism.

See how the Bot mind switches back and forth in a continuous blur? :D They have two orgasms apiece while drooling that it's "historic" that Obama, a half black guy got elected, because he's black - then they flip and tell us it's of no consequence that white people, for the first time in a normal two person election, backed the losing side.

Whites are not a minority yet, and the serious ones among them have to decide whether because of the US unenforced immigration laws they want to simply turn the country over, in a matter of decades, to a large group of unassimilated, not to be assimilated people who have no identification with the traditional values of this country, including liberalism (non-corrupt defintion), the judaeo-christian religious tradition, the anglo-saxon legal tradition, capitalism, and the english language.

Let's get something straight. You and I definitely don't agree on most issues, thank God. But I am no robot. Just because someone disagrees with your point of view, Libsmasher, does not mean they are automatically a "robot". Your line of thinking really gets tedious, and you cannot expect to have an intelligent or civil debate with people if you automatically call people a "bot" when they disagree with you. Actually, to me, that makes YOU more of a robot than anyone else on this debate forum.

One thing I do agree with you on is that we do have a problem with illegal immigration. Neither candidate addressed this well in my opinion. They had almost identical plans, so it would be no better under McCain.

However, the demographics of the LEGAL citizens of this country are changing rapidly, and that is just a fact of life. We have always been a nation of immigrants. People said what you are saying now about the Irish and about Eastern European Jews. Salsa has now replaced ketchup as the preferred condiment by most Americans, and bagels are available everywhere, even in Podunk, Iowa. We are not the same nation that we once were. In some ways that's bad and in some ways that's very good, depending on your perspective.

Let's get something straight. You and I definitely don't agree on most issues, thank God. But I am no robot. Just because someone disagrees with your point of view, Libsmasher, does not mean they are automatically a "robot". Your line of thinking really gets tedious, and you cannot expect to have an intelligent or civil debate with people if you automatically call people a "bot" when they disagree with you. Actually, to me, that makes YOU more of a robot than anyone else on this debate forum.

The "Bot" designation is WELL DESERVED for 99% of Obama supporters - when asked why they support him - they'll say things like "he's fresh, he'll bring change" - and not much more than that. And you charge "tedious"?? I haven't seen you really argue a single issue - instead you treat us to your silly-ass assumptions about the personalities of anonymous posters on the net whom you've never met. Your blued bolded text is very tedious. Do you think this is an appropriate forum for your "artistic" expression? :rolleyes:

One thing I do agree with you on is that we do have a problem with illegal immigration. Neither candidate addressed this well in my opinion. They had almost identical plans, so it would be no better under McCain.

Oh great - would you like to be the first Bot to make a substantive statement on that subject? It would be history-making.

However, the demographics of the LEGAL citizens of this country are changing rapidly, and that is just a fact of life.

It's not "a fact of life" - it's a consequence of specific policy decisions, viz at least

1. Lyndon Johnson and the democrat congress' decision in 1965 to change the law so that instead of being largely a destination for high-quality european immigrants, the US became a dumping ground for the lowest quality third-world immigrant.

2. Reagan's 1980s amnesty of 2 million illegals, which he did with everyone's understanding at the time that it would be a once and for all act, since ignored by almost everyone in power.

3. The current situation where illegal immigration is ignored by politicans because 1) labor intensive commercial concerns like cheap exploitable labor, and 2) democrats see it as an inexhaustable supply of future democrat votes.

You've ever even HEARD any of any of this? READ UP.

We have always been a nation of immigrants.

No, we have always been a nation of LEGAL, measured, influx of immigrants - not a tidal wave of invaders coming at the rate of 5 million a year from mostly one country.

People said what you are saying now about the Irish and about Eastern European Jews.

What people said before has NOTHING to do with the situation now - debate the situation we have NOW or quit cluttering the thread.

Salsa has now replaced ketchup as the preferred condiment by most Americans, and bagels are available everywhere, even in Podunk, Iowa. We are not the same nation that we once were. In some ways that's bad and in some ways that's very good, depending on your perspective.

Such homespun non-wisdom and silly cliches are not a substitute for serious comment on a massive wave of lawbreakers who are filling our prisons, balkanizing our country in an unprecedented way, plundering our welfare system, corrupting our businesses and politicians, wrecking our health care system, distorting our politics, and putting american workers out of work, among a long list of other things. Come back when you want to DEBATE the issue with facts and arguments. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
The "Bot" designation is WELL DESERVED for 99% of Obama supporters - when asked why they support him - they'll say things like "he's fresh, he'll bring change" - and not much more than that. And you charge "tedious"?? I haven't seen you really argue a single issue - instead you treat us to your silly-ass assumptions about the personalities of anonymous posters on the net whom you've never met. Your blued bolded text is very tedious. Do you think this is an appropriate forum for your "artistic" expression? :rolleyes:

Oh great - would you like to be the first Bot to make a substantive statement on that subject? It would be history-making.

It's not "a fact of life" - it's a consequence of specific policy decisions, viz at least

1. Lyndon Johnson and the democrat congress' decision in 1965 to change the law so that instead of being largely a destination for high-quality european immigrants, the US became a dumping ground for the lowest quality third-world immigrant.

2. Reagan's 1980s amnesty of 2 million illegals, which he did with everyone's understanding at the time that it would be a once and for all act, since ignored by almost everyone in power.

3. The current situation where illegal immigration is ignored by politicans because 1) labor intensive commercial concerns like cheap exploitable labor, and 2) democrats see it as an inexhaustable supply of future democrat votes.

You've ever even HEARD any of any of this? READ UP.

No, we have always been a nation of LEGAL, measured, influx of immigrants - not a tidal wave of invaders coming at the rate of 5 million a year from mostly one country.

What people said before has NOTHING to do with the situation now - debate the situation we have NOW or quit cluttering the thread.

Such homespun non-wisdom and silly cliches are not a substitute for serious comment on a massive wave of lawbreakers who are filling our prisons, balkanizing our country in an unprecedented way, plundering our welfare system, corrupting our businesses and politicians, wrecking our health care system, distorting our politics, and putting american workers out of work, among a long list of other things. Come back when you want to DEBATE the issue with facts and arguments. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen anything substantive from you except your fear. Attack things like font, etc. when you want to avoid actually debating! It is much easier of course to call everyone "bots". It is dismissive and rude.

McCain's own co-sponsored immigration bill was soundly rejected and he himself said recently that he wouldn't sign the previous immigration bill that he himself was instrumental in creating! It didn't address securing our borders at all. I think one big issue is that both parties are afraid of tackling businesses that look the other way when hiring. There should be penalties for businesses that hire illegal immigrants. If there were no jobs for them to obtain, they wouldn't be in such a hurry to come here.

But I proudly embrace LEGAL immigrants in American society. Things do change and evolve in a society, and influences come from lots of different places. I LOVE that about America. Sounds like you do.

Lastly, I don't have to debate on your terms. If so, I would be blindly calling every McCain supporter a "bot" and calling everyone who disagrees with me "mindless." That is absolutely a ridiculous thing to do. When I do cite a link, as in the case of Ayers himself addressing his so-called friendship with Obama, you conveniently choose to ignore these facts.

Back