Electric Cars: Inconvenient Facts - John Stossel

Real News Links

Electric Cars: Inconvenient Facts, Part One

John Stossel

Electric car sales are up 66% this year.
President Biden says the future is "electric… and there’s no turning back.”
California and New York are banning sales of new gas-powered vehicles.
We’re told they’ll help us use less oil.
But most of what politicians, activists, and electric car sellers say about electric cars is just wrong.
In this video, and a second one coming soon, I show you 5 inconvenient facts about electric cars.

Werbung:
Electric Cars: Inconvenient Facts, Part 2

Activists and politicians love electric cars so much so that they want to take away your other choices
But their green dream is just a fantasy.
Electric cars are cool. I’d buy one if I could only get the Tesla dealer to call me back.
But when it comes to the environment, electric cars aren’t even close to what activists and politicians promise.
In this video, I continue where part I left off, with 3 more inconvenient facts about electric cars.

Inconvenient yes, facts I'm not so sure. But what is fact is it is coming without approval of the critics.

Werbung:
Are Electric Cars Really Green?

Are electric cars greener than conventional gasoline cars? If so, how much greener? What about the CO2 emissions produced during electric cars' production? And where does the electricity that powers electric cars come from? Environmental economist Bjorn Lomborg, director of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, examines how environmentally friendly electric cars really are

Back