Employment; What's An INQUISITOR To Do??

Mr. Shaman

"Alberto Gonzales can't find a job.

The onetime Bush Attorney General admitted Tuesday that "skittish" lawfirms won't hire him after his departure under fire from the Justice Department surrounding his role in the political firings of nine US Attorneys.

Sounding dumbfounded, the 53-year-old former judge and corporate lawyer told the Wall Street Journal, "What is it that I did that is so fundamentally wrong, that deserves this kind of response to my service?"

"He neither served the longstanding role as "the people's attorney" nor fully met and tamed his duties and responsibilities to the constitution. He was a man who got the job not because he was supremely qualified or notably well-respected among the leading legal lights of our time, but because he had faithfully and with blind obedience served President George W. Bush for years in Texas (where he botched clemency memos in death penalty cases) and then as White House counsel (where he botched the nation's legal policy on torture)."​

Pretty-thin resume, ya' got there, Speedy. Maybe you need to work-on-that....you know, like (actually) litigating in a courtroom....somewhere..... :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Pretty-thin resume, ya' got there, Speedy. Maybe you need to work-on-that....you know, like (actually) litigating in a courtroom....somewhere..... :rolleyes:
I'm sure Gonzales will be able to find a job. His next cross-examination question could be "Do you want fries with that?"

Werbung:
How appropriate..... :rolleyes:

gonzo_casualty.jpg

Back