Enrique Peña Nieto cancels visit to the White House

PLC1

Staff member
Seems the issue was Mexico paying for the border wall, the one that both Peña Nieto and his predecessor, Vicente Fox, made quite clear was not going to happen.

Mexican President Cancels Trip To Washington After Heated Call With Donald Trump

The president of Mexico halted upcoming plans to visit the White House after a reportedly tense phone conversation with President Donald Trump, according to the Washington Post.

U.S. and Mexican officials told the Post that President Enrique Peña Nieto called off his visit to Washington D.C. after Trump refused his request to publicly affirm Mexico’s ongoing stance that the country will not pay for a border wall between the two countries during a phone call on Tuesday.

We have to give Trump credit for perseverance anyway. Once he gets his teeth into an issue like Mexico paying for a border wall, he doesn't let go.

Werbung:
The funny thing about their phone call is that Trump thought Nieto should sympathize with Trump's promise to his voters that Mexico will pay for the wall, and Nieto should avoid denying that and say an innocuous, “we will work it out”. But Nieto has to answer to his own voters, and he sure as hell wasn't going to say that.

Both the current and the past president of Mexico have made it abundantly clear that Mexico is not going to pay for the "puto muro." (Vicente Fox's characterization).

But, Trump thinks he's such a great negotiator that he can get them to do so anyway.

And your ignorance denying the ability to refute an argument is demonstrative of the low IQ supporter of Trump. And that is a given.
You come on here and parrot exactly what the MSM is saying.

No original thought, no debate, just parroted fake news MSM talking points and personal attacks.

You sheeple are all the same.

They mock you guys on talk radio by playing montages of all the fake news MSM outlets repeating the canned propaganda for the day.

We all know what the sheeple will be parroting for that day.

And, sure enough, here you guys are .... parroting damn near verbatim.

You guys are all soooooo predictable.

No original thought, no debate, just parroted fake news MSM talking points and personal attacks.

They mock you guys on talk radio by playing montages of all the fake news MSM outlets repeating the canned propaganda for the day.

So, if you think the MSM is wrong, what do you think is the truth, and why?

As is your lack of intellect, and being the parrot that you whine about. Grow up punk. Your coward of a leader is losing just as he lost the popular vote in 2016.
And your constant whining changes nothing.

So, if you think the MSM is wrong, what do you think is the truth, and why?
Lagboltz my ol' friend.

I would be glad to discuss the leftist propaganda in the MSM with you any time.

For you lack the anger, hatred, intolerance, and vitriol that seems to be so common with your liberal brethren and that makes discussion with you not only more interesting but, more enjoyable as well.

However, perhaps we could discuss a topic more interesting than what the dictator of an oppressed country thinks of this Great Nation.

Werbung:
Lagboltz my ol' friend.

I would be glad to discuss the leftist propaganda in the MSM with you any time.

For you lack the anger, hatred, intolerance, and vitriol that seems to be so common with your liberal brethren and that makes discussion with you not only more interesting but, more enjoyable as well.

However, perhaps we could discuss a topic more interesting than what the dictator of an oppressed country thinks of this Great Nation.

Actually I think this topic is fairly straightforward. In my mind the topic is that the MSM reported what was said in a phone call. Do you believe there was something unfair being said on the phone. Do you think the MSM distorted something that was done between Trump and Nieto?

Back