EPA: Human breath is a pollutant

Dr.Who

Ok so after finding that the EPA has deemed hay to be a pollutant I wanted to see what else they are up to:

This quote is directly from their website:

"7. How much carbon dioxide do humans contribute through breathing?

The average person, through the natural process of breathing, produces approximately 2.3 pounds (1 kg) of carbon dioxide per day. The actual amount depends strongly on the person’s activity level. However, this carbon dioxide is part of a natural closed-loop cycle and does not contribute to the greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere. Natural processes of photosynthesis (in plants) and respiration (in plants and animals) maintain a balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Thus, the carbon dioxide from natural process is not included in greenhouse gas inventories. "​

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/fq/emissions.html#7

First problem is that they do say that CO2 or human breath is a pollutant though they try to mitigate what they are saying.

Second problem is that obviously any source of CO2 would contribute to the total amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. You cant just pick and choose which sources you like and which you don't.

Third problem is that they make an arbitrary and false distinction between natural sources of CO2 and sources outside of a closed loop. All sources of CO2 are natural whether one wants to admit that or not. Also, all parts of the earth are a part of the earths closed loop and one cannot just pretend that some parts of the earths system are not a part of that system.

In other words, CO2 is a pollutant but they don't intend to regulate it for now. Maybe they will only regulate people who exercise too much:D Then again, maybe not because exercise is natural - but union labor is clearly not natural and we can't have union workers doing too much labor..

Werbung:
Ok so after finding that the EPA has deemed hay to be a pollutant I wanted to see what else they are up to:

This quote is directly from their website:

"7. How much carbon dioxide do humans contribute through breathing?

The average person, through the natural process of breathing, produces approximately 2.3 pounds (1 kg) of carbon dioxide per day. The actual amount depends strongly on the person’s activity level. However, this carbon dioxide is part of a natural closed-loop cycle and does not contribute to the greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere. Natural processes of photosynthesis (in plants) and respiration (in plants and animals) maintain a balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Thus, the carbon dioxide from natural process is not included in greenhouse gas inventories. "​

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/fq/emissions.html#7

First problem is that they do say that CO2 or human breath is a pollutant though they try to mitigate what they are saying.

Second problem is that obviously any source of CO2 would contribute to the total amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. You cant just pick and choose which sources you like and which you don't.

Third problem is that they make an arbitrary and false distinction between natural sources of CO2 and sources outside of a closed loop. All sources of CO2 are natural whether one wants to admit that or not. Also, all parts of the earth are a part of the earths closed loop and one cannot just pretend that some parts of the earths system are not a part of that system.

In other words, CO2 is a pollutant but they don't intend to regulate it for now. Maybe they will only regulate people who exercise too much:D Then again, maybe not because exercise is natural - but union labor is clearly not natural and we can't have union workers doing too much labor..

Just another example of the idiocy of the Left.

I have been working on developing the Little Green Pill. It eliminates CO2 from human breath, but it is only available for liberals since the side effects are most detrimental. :D

Hey Doc, maybe we could partner on the development and marketing costs. I am certain it will be a big seller with libs.

Save the Planet! Take 10 Little Green Pills EVERYDAY!

Werbung:
Just another example of the idiocy of the Left.

I have been working on developing the Little Green Pill. It eliminates CO2 from human breath, but it is only available for liberals since the side effects are most detrimental. :D

Hey Doc, maybe we could partner on the development and marketing costs. I am certain it will be a big seller with libs.

Save the Planet! Take 10 Little Green Pills EVERYDAY!

Assuming that each person will actually only need one pill but you would be selling them a bottle of maybe 60 I could not participate in such fraud.:D

Would you consider selling them only one pill?

I know a senator who could help us get FDA approval which I think would otherwise be problematic considering the pill's detrimental effects. But he is going to demand a lot of campaign contribution which of course will not be a bribe.

Back