Eric Holder lied?

Pandora

Say it isn't so~ He really is the racist people have claimed he was :eek:

I am sure this will be ignored like everything else the obama administration is doing. But some of us will remember this!

We’ve seen the video from the 2008 Presidential Election where members of the New Black Panther Party blocked people from voting in Philadelphia. Four members were charged for intimidating voters, preventing some from exercising their rights. The Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder dropped the civil rights case against the New Black Panther Party for. Now, former DOJ attorney, J. Christian Adams is speaking out on why during an exclusive interview with Megyn Kelly of Fox News.

Adams recently resigned his nice, cushy job at the DOJ, telling Kelly he resigned because he refused to ignore a subpoena from the United States Commission on Civil Rights. A number of DOJ attorneys were served with subpoenas to testify on the case concerning possible violations of voter rights laws in Philadelphia by the New Black Panther Party. The Commission is investigating why the DOJ dropped the case on May 15th against three members of the New Black Panther Party. The fourth received a mild slap on the wrist, “timid restraint”, amounting to being banned from Philadelphia polling locations for two years.

Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has stated that the allegations from J. Christian Adams are “baseless”. She adds that the department “is committed to comprehensive and vigorous enforcement of both civil and criminal provisions of federal law that prohibit voter intimidation.”

But Adams counters, telling Megyn Kelly, “After being ordered not to comply with the lawful subpoena, after hearing the lies that are being said about the case, after the corruption that we witnessed in the case, I just said that’s it, that i resign and I’m no longer there.” Adams goes on to say that he, personally, does not know if Attorney General Eric Holder was responsible for dismissing the case. But Adams does say that Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez gave false testimony in May to the commission.

REST OF THE STORY
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=6528

Werbung:
Back