Eric Prince's "Band Of Avenging Angels"

Mr. Shaman

"Brad and Melan Davis worked in various Blackwater locations. Brad Davis, a former Marine, served as a team leader and security guard, including in Iraq. His wife, Melan Davis, worked as a finance and payroll employee, starting in Louisiana. They have filed their allegations that Blackwater defrauded the government as part of a false claims lawsuit, which allows the whistleblowers to win a portion of any public money that the government recovers as a result of the information. However, the Justice Department has chosen not to join them in pursuing their civil suit, a decision that led to the Davises' claims being unsealed this week in a Virginia federal court.

The Davises assert that Blackwater officials kept a Filipino prostitute on the company payroll for a State Department contract in Afghanistan, and billed the government for her time working for Blackwater male employees in Kabul. The alleged prostitute's salary was categorized as part of the company's "Morale Welfare Recreation" expenses, they said.

This isn't the first time that Blackwater has been accused of being involved in prostitution."

Werbung:
5f436d171affb06eb52f02b6339e13f8e66f5c11.gif
I'm so awed by the use of our hard earned tax dollars going for such 'MORALITY DRIVEN' things...like 'HOOKERS FOR THE SECURITY PERSONNEL'...putting my head back into the sand box and burying it really deep! Call me when the screaming stops ;)

Back