Everyone.

Werbung:
While you're here mark.
Assuming there is no God is the epitome of foolishness. Atheism requires blind faith in atheism in spite of evidence that life and matter could not have originated without God. The more people understand about science the more they will be driven to the inescapable conclusion that God exists and we exist because of Him.

Assuming there is no God is the epitome of foolishness.
No. It's a natural trait of curiosity in everyone. There's nothing foolish about believing something when there's no evidence.

Atheism requires blind faith in atheism in spite of evidence that life and matter could not have originated without God.
Blind faith my arse. We do not have to prove anything. It is not a religion as you suggest but a belief that even you should have when you cannot explain one thing about any god. It's the default position the world should take but if course not the feeble minded godbotherers.

The more people understand about science the more they will be driven to the inescapable conclusion that God exists and we exist because of Him.
That is exactly the opposite of what will happen. You know quite well your immature belief in God us being exploded every day by science so you reverse the situation to suit you. Rubbish.

We exist because of evolution and that's a fact.
Not even all religions combined can refute that.
Would you like a banana comrade?

No. It's a natural trait of curiosity in everyone. There's nothing foolish about believing something when there's no evidence.
Don't believe anything without evidence but also don't stupidly assume that if you have not personally seen something with your own eyes it cannot possibly exist.
Blind faith my arse. We do not have to prove anything. It is not a religion as you suggest but a belief that even you should have when you cannot explain one thing about any god. It's the default position the world should take but if course not the feeble minded godbotherers.
You cannot prove your theories of origins without God but claiming you do not have to prove anything does not strengthen your claim of disbelief in God or blind belief in the atheist myth of no God.
That is exactly the opposite of what will happen. You know quite well your immature belief in God us being exploded every day by science so you reverse the situation to suit you. Rubbish.
You spew a lot of nonsense.
We exist because of evolution and that's a fact.
Not even all religions combined can refute that.
Would you like a banana comrade?
Evolution is not a fact and you do not prove it is by claiming you do not have to prove anything.

Don't believe anything without evidence but also don't stupidly assume that if you have not personally seen something with your own eyes it cannot possibly exist.
Let's stick with god. Not one person on earth has ever seen or interacted with any god. Plenty of nutters think they have to elevate the beliefs above others but they are hallucinating.
If you think you've had some experience etc, your a liar.
You cannot prove your theories of origins without God but claiming you do not have to prove anything does not strengthen your claim of disbelief in God or blind belief in the atheist myth of no God.
I've never tried to prove any theories but science has done a wonderful job of getting us to this point and still no god required.
How can you solve the origins with a god?
You spew a lot of nonsense.

Evolution is not a fact and you do not prove it is by claiming you do not have to prove anything.
Evolution is a fact. It's just it conflicts with your ratbag notion that God created everything. That is not a fact but a ridiculous godbotherers claim for justification. You have no evidence of it but evolution can be traced by DNA and fossils every day.
Would you like a banana?

Let's stick with god. Not one person on earth has ever seen or interacted with any god. Plenty of nutters think they have to elevate the beliefs above others but they are hallucinating.
If you think you've had some experience etc, your a liar.
Philosophy and theology are not subjects secularist evolutionists have abilities to scientifically quantify or qualify.
I've never tried to prove any theories but science has done a wonderful job of getting us to this point and still no god required.
How can you solve the origins with a god?
Just the hint of a possible scientific explanation apart from God is all some secularists need to totally reject the supernatural.
Evolution is a fact. It's just it conflicts with your ratbag notion that God created everything. That is not a fact but a ridiculous godbotherers claim for justification. You have no evidence of it but evolution can be traced by DNA and fossils every day.
Would you like a banana?
You and I either do not agree on what evolution is or on what facts are as opposed to theories.

Philosophy and theology are not subjects secularist evolutionists have abilities to scientifically quantify or qualify.

Just the hint of a possible scientific explanation apart from God is all some secularists need to totally reject the supernatural.

You and I either do not agree on what evolution is or on what facts are as opposed to theories.
All your answers are supported by nothing except some silly gid bullshyt. Grow up.

All your answers are supported by nothing except some silly gid bullshyt. Grow up.
Honest question: Why are you so bigoted that the religious beliefs of others trigger you so much? I mean, why do you care what others believe in?

I don't believe in Vishnu or Nirvana, but I don't spend my life telling those who do how wrong they are. I respect others' belief systems.

You really need to do some introspection.

Werbung:
Honest question: Why are you so bigoted that the religious beliefs of others trigger you so much? I mean, why do you care what others believe in?

I don't believe in Vishnu or Nirvana, but I don't spend my life telling those who do how wrong they are. I respect others' belief systems.

You really need to do some introspection.
I won't be taking instruction from you.
I hate all religions for the same reason. Everyone is complete bullshyt and it destroys lives and causes wars.
You need to mind your own business. If you have nothing to offer, sit and watch.

Back