Evolution

Ace29

I was in class today
The teacher asked me how I can link birds to dinosaurs, from what I may, or may not know...
Just an exercise to see what my understanding is.

I drew a map.

I started with Fish, which came onto land and evolved into amphibians.
Some of Those Amphibians would evolve into reptiles.
Some of Those reptiles would evolve into dinosaurs.

Some of those dinosaurs would evolve into Pterosaurs... who then evolve into early birds...
Those birds then diversify and evolve into todays Birds as we know them.

Last edited:
Werbung:
How? And why did the fish diversify? And the big question, the one that Darwin had the most trouble with, is how did the human eyeball form? Most thinking people are starting to rethink the idea that we "evolved' from another species. It's too ridiculous to prove.

... the big question, the one that Darwin had the most trouble with, is how did the human eyeball form? ....
Yes, Darwin understood the complexity of the eye.
“To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree.”
But he immediately continued that with the following.
“Yet reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a perfect and complex eye to one very imperfect and simple, each grade being useful to its possessor, can be shown to exist; if further, the eye does vary ever so slightly, and the variations be inherited, which is certainly the case; and if any variation or modification in the organ be ever useful to an animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, can hardly be considered real.”

Scientific American published an article with a simple timeline from a very simple photo-receptor to the full complexity and showed how the eye most likely develop in incremental steps.

Most intelligent designers are not familiar with that timeline and still incorrectly use evolution of the eye as a counterexample to Darwinism

How? And why did the fish diversify? And the big question, the one that Darwin had the most trouble with, is how did the human eyeball form? Most thinking people are starting to rethink the idea that we "evolved' from another species. It's too ridiculous to prove.
Your Time for Ingratitude Is Running Out

For millennnia, at least since one person invented the wheel, we have been evolving a new species, the real homo sapiens, within what the simple-minded anthropologists claim is the one surviving human species. High IQs have created everything that prevents the obsolete species from still living like animals. It has also created all the wealth stolen by the King Apes.

I was in class today
The teacher asked me how I can link birds to dinosaurs, from what I may, or may not know...
Just an exercise to see what my understanding is.

I drew a map.

I started with Fish, which came onto land and evolved into amphibians.
Some of Those Amphibians would evolve into reptiles.
Some of Those reptiles would evolve into dinosaurs.

Some of those dinosaurs would evolve into Pterosaurs... who then evolve into early birds...
Those birds then diversify and evolve into todays Birds as we know them.

You may want to flesh out that family tree a bit.

Here's a good place to start:

1024px-Evolution_of_dinosaurs_EN.svg.png

Werbung:
Back