Experts suggest selling green energy stocks!

Werbung:
Greco - CNN is a liberal propaganda network. Paid for by Obama
and the corrupt state!

There is little truth to that article. Research the sources and you may find
a kid wrote it for a term paper!

Sell your green energy stocks, the gig is up according to Wall Street Experts.
There is no global warming in the past 10 years!

Hmmmm. Lets see, 3,146 scientists as opposed to "wall street experts"?
I wonder which has more credibility as to a scientific question.

Ya' see, Asur... Greco is a devout believer in:

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him." Revelation 16:8-9, NIV

Greco just likes quoting popular articles to keep from getting flamed for his/her religious bent--try not to be too hard on him/her for it.

I'm fairly certain that Greco isn't aware of the recent substantial studies (by scientists) that indicate that the NAO (North Atlantic Oscillation), PDO (Pacific Decadal Oscillation), AO (Arctic Oscillation), the PNA (Pacific/North American) and the ENSO (El Nino Southern Oscillation) are all affected in a chain reaction by changes in the solar winds and the solar wind pressure that impacts the earth quite spectacularly. Please note that's not the same thing as the sunspot cycle.

I really don't give a d@mn where the money comes from on either side of the equation, I only care about the technical arguments and the data. A very great deal of that "debunking" doesn't state any appreciable technical basis and, therefore, relies almost totally on the reader's tendency to submit to the implied authority of the writer. Sixteenth century cartography and whaling together indicate that the Arctic had LESS ice in it than the 2007 melt season for an extended period... what do you do with that plain fact?

And NEVER in all of that debunking does there arise any mention of some of the newest and latest discoveries that we've made about Earth-Sun linkages like this:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/30oct_ftes.htm

...or the effects of the variances in solar wind pressure (down ~20% these last few years below anything we've ever known since precise records have been kept) upon our atmosphere as a whole--that's huge, by the way.

No, sorry... if you folks can't see the patently obvious fact that the proposed solutions for AGW by some strange coincidence happen to be identical to what you'd do if you were trying to power down the planet due to Peak Oil, then there's just no hope for you. Peak Oil IS a mathematically provable reality with undeniable precedence (oil production in the US).

Peak Oil used to be taboo in the main stream media but now it's beginning to be mentioned more and more. Recognized. Accepted. Acknowledged, and now known to be inevitable. Actually, it's never been in dispute--just the timing. Most seem to have wanted to put it out there many decades beyond Hubbert's original VERY educated guesstimate. Unfortunately, that's just not going to be the case: it's now, and you're staring at it full in the face--that's the economic destruction that you've been seeing and it will continue to see worsen with time. Now, it's going to seem like it's unravelling in slow motion over the next few years, but eventually its full effects are going to become undeniably clear.

Sell your green energy stocks, the gig is up according to Wall Street Experts.

"Does that mean the linkage between carbon emissions and temperature is not real?," he wonders. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't."
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo....that's quite the endorsement!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I wonder if that's what his Mommy told him, while she was primping-up his "do", for his big T.V.-appearance?????

It's 2009http://www.thestreet.com/story/10613092/1/dow-shingles-heat-up-solar-competition.html, Skippy........

:rolleyes:

Greco - CNN is a liberal propaganda network. Paid for by Obama and the corrupt state!
Yeah....your boys really seem to have it nailed-down!!!!

"Donohue refused to say if he believes the science behind global warming. “Is the science right? Is science not right? I dont know,” he said."

529.gif

Werbung:
"Greco - CNN is a liberal propaganda network. Paid for by Obama
and the corrupt state!"~ the author of this thread.
No, CNN is the "more mature" sister-station to Faux Noise and in the pocket of the GOP. They're trying to cover all the demographics with their propaganda outlets.

If you sell your green energy stock you deserve the losses you are going to incur.

Back