Family Values abstinence only Republican, NOT!

top gun

You gotta give it to 'em.

It cannot be easy preaching Uber Conservative abstinence only in your Republican TV commercials when you're barely holding it in your pants under the table because you're boinking the staffer "interviewing" you! SWEET!

He says...

Now where have we heard that before. Oh I remember. It's the old when Republicans get busted doing the hypocrisy thing they pull out the Jimmy Swaggart card, trick...:eek:

Werbung:
What a wooz.... So he was porking some staffer why resign? Happens all the time and it's almost a required trait in French politics!

There's at least two things the Democrats have going for them.

1) They have no morals to violate, so they can never be accused of hypocrisy, and
2) they never resign no matter how corrupt they are shown to be.

Screw 'em all, it's time for wholesale change. I'm about ready to bow 5-times a day to Mecca in false piety just so long as it leads to the overthrow of the current intelligentsia--the politicians, the pudents, and the professors. Hang 'em in the soccer stadiums, the buggerers!

Sorry, once in a while I just have to get that off my chest...it's cathartic. :eek:

What a wooz.... So he was porking some staffer why resign? Happens all the time and it's almost a required trait in French politics!

Well my friend I can't really argue that point much.:D It's just the hypocrisy of the holy rolling Conservatives that always cracks me up.:D

There's at least two things the Democrats have going for them.

1) They have no morals to violate, so they can never be accused of hypocrisy, and
2) they never resign no matter how corrupt they are shown to be.

Screw 'em all, it's time for wholesale change. I'm about ready to bow 5-times a day to Mecca in false piety just so long as it leads to the overthrow of the current intelligentsia--the politicians, the pudents, and the professors. Hang 'em in the soccer stadiums, the buggerers!

Sorry, once in a while I just have to get that off my chest...it's cathartic. :eek:

Hey politicians are just people.

I personally think the whole who's sleeping with who thing is ridiculous. But the pubbies make it their stock in trade to preach their high standards over everybody else BS so they get what they got coming too.

I still remember old blow hole Newt Gingrich everyday proselytizing about how bad President Clinton was for having an affair... while at the very same time he was cheating on his 2nd wife boinking his secretary that was soon to be his wife #3. Fat Pillsbury poster boy for the word hypocrite!

I think Republicans do the righteous indignation thing with affairs just like Foley, Haggard & Craig did the I hate gays thing. It's called overcompensating.:D

As far as US conditions overall things are improving in major ways over Bush & the Republicans. I like that.

I guess on a wider point, isn't it generally accepted that people of power tend to be just as active in the sack as they are on the stump! I mean its pretty well know that whilst these schmucks are banging on about policy they're pretty keen on being banged. Why is it such an astounding revellation when a politician is caught with his dick out?

I guess on a wider point, isn't it generally accepted that people of power tend to be just as active in the sack as they are on the stump! I mean its pretty well know that whilst these schmucks are banging on about policy they're pretty keen on being banged. Why is it such an astounding revellation when a politician is caught with his dick out?

True... and the fact that always seems to get glossed over is that women tend to like powerful men with important high profile jobs. So we can see this is to some extent comes with the territory.

I haven't exactly figured out the Larry Craig gay airport restroom sex with a complete and anonymous stranger angle but that seems to be a different dynamic than most.

Ah yes Monika Lewinski.......enter stage left!

Now remind me why a respectable young woman keeps a cum stained dress?

I delicate reminder of those halcyon evenings spent with an intellectual giant and gagging on a presidents power!

Ah........ Young love..........how sweet

Ah yes Monika Lewinski.......enter stage left!

Now remind me why a respectable young woman keeps a cum stained dress?

I delicate reminder of those halcyon evenings spent with an intellectual giant and gagging on a presidents power!

Ah........ Young love..........how sweet

It's gross but I too have to go with "for the memories" as the reason.:D

Werbung:
Since you made this about "Them" and "republicanS" rather than about this one guy...

What makes you think that republicans in general favor abstinence-only as opposed to comprehensive programs that also address abstinence as one strategy?

From what I can tell there are an awful lot of people out there who want sex education programs to not address abstinence at all. Then there are some people who want it included and they are incorrectly labeled as abstinence-only.

If this one guy is in favor or abstinence only programs then how is that stance in contrast to his views on infidelity? They are not the same after all?

I suppose one could say that he favors abstinence-only because he says that idea comes from is morals and that he also favors fidelity because it comes from the same morals. Is that true? I don't know anything about this guy. Does he favor abstinence-only? Does he get his ideas from morals? Does he favor fidelity? Does he get that idea from his morals?

Like I said: I don't know this guy so I don't care to defend him. I just want to make sure that the attacks on all republicans are based on some actual data. And it is not so much that I want to defend pubs. Anyone who has seen enough of my posts knows that I will fault them often too. I just get tired of seeing attacks that appear to be based on little more than biased games of collecting points for attacking the "other side". Is this one of those attacks?

Back