Far-right Norwegian politician nominates Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

Starcastle1958

This is why I started the thread about people from white countries who seem to be obsessed about diversity in the USA while living in your super white worlds.

Look what Joe Biden did to southern immigration.

Trump developed a policy that allowed people from the Central American countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras to apply for asylum either in their own countries or Mexico. Biden eliminated that. Biden wanted these people to walk the 3000 kilometers here so they could become voters some day.

Of course it caused the death and misery of some and it is estimated that half the girls and women were raped on the way. Biden is a humanitarian!

Werbung:

Starcastle1958

I hate him because he IS a racist and created the biggest race division since the pre 60s.

If he cared about America he would not have attempted to convert it to a dictatorship. It only happened because of his supporters, who have no brains at all, wanted complete dominance over democrats. No democracy. Just like all dictators, destroy the critics.
Welcome to America post Trump.

Thanks for falling into my trap. Your post is ignorant.

Trump cut taxes and regulations no dictator would ever do that. Trump also peacefully left office on Jan 20th. What dictator leaves office?

Trump did not use the dept of justice to attack his critics Biden is doing that! We have documents that Biden administration officials are instructing social media to ban people critical of the democrats.

As for racial division? BLM was started when Obama was president. We had a black president for 8 years and blacks only became more pissed off and militant. I can explain to you why on those other threads if you want. .

Boris Norris

Thanks for falling into my trap. Your post is ignorant.

Trump cut taxes and regulations no dictator would ever do that. Trump also peacefully left office on Jan 20th. What dictator leaves office?

Trump did not use the dept of justice to attack his critics Biden is doing that! We have documents that Biden administration officials are instructing social media to ban people critical of the democrats.

As for racial division? BLM was started when Obama was president. We had a black president for 8 years and blacks only became more pissed off and militant. I can explain to you why on those other threads if you want. .
And all that was so good that 81 million rejected him.
Remember that. They'll do it again.

Werbung: