Fat Albert

Gipper

Why is the lib MSM failing to report this? Rhetorical question. All in the know, know why.

Hey libs have you seen this reported anywhere? I am guessing this is new to you...

Portland woman says Al Gore groped her in hotel room
Published: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 9:45 PM Updated: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 11:15 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

A Portland massage therapist gave local police a detailed statement last year alleging that former Vice President Al Gore groped her, kissed her and made unwanted sexual advances during a late-night massage session in October 2006 in a suite at the upscale Hotel Lucia.

al-gore-042210jpg-ce75f1fbc25d2f72_large.jpg

Werbung:
Our state is famous for covering up sex scandals for democrats. Neil Goldschmidt molested the 14 year old family baby sitter for years and our liberal media covered it up. Libs in this area still love the child molester! The current mayor of Portland, Sam Adams was molesting a 17 year old boy that he was tutoring for God sakes and the media covers for him so covering for AlGore is nothing new in my warped state.

I have seen it, and oddly, don't care as there is no evidence anything happened. I know this is shocking, but sometimes chicks make crap out like this to get money and or fame...when evidence shows anything actually happened then its a story...but there is a reason no charges filed...

I have seen it, and oddly, don't care as there is no evidence anything happened. I know this is shocking, but sometimes chicks make crap out like this to get money and or fame...when evidence shows anything actually happened then its a story...but there is a reason no charges filed...

Don't know if its confirmed yet, but A.P. was reporting that she claims to have Lewinski type evidence. I suppose we will see as things unfold. I'm just curious pockets, would you be so passive if it were say a republican that was being accused of the same things? Because as you have said, women/men make stuff up just to get their moment in the spotlight.

Don't know if its confirmed yet, but A.P. was reporting that she claims to have Lewinski type evidence. I suppose we will see as things unfold. I'm just curious pockets, would you be so passive if it were say a republican that was being accused of the same things? Because as you have said, women/men make stuff up just to get their moment in the spotlight.

First I don;t like gore, I voted against him, and campaigned against him. 2nd these is not "monica like evidence" you know why? becuse if you read the story, they did not do anything...and 2nd, if there was , the cops may have actuly pressed charges...but they did not...saying there was no evidence to back her story....

And unlike some of the small minded super Partisans(gipper) on here, I don't care if he is liberal or not...Ask Pandora about my rant against John Edwards over his Affair...and this is someone I did vote for ( primaries) and worked for.

Also Republican Affairs do in fact carry more power as they are the "Family Values" party...Bill CLinton never claimed that High ground, so I did not care much when he did not live up to it as well....Newt on the other hand...Cheated at same time ( and not just head) lied, and at the same time was doing it...was the leader attacking Clinton...thus making him Hypocrisy of the year, and a Cheater, and lacking morals....so yea I hold him to a different level as he claimed to be a Famiyl Values guy...And of course when you throw in a Gay bashing Right wing Republican...getting some gay action. of course its a bigger to deal then if Dem who is for gay rights, ever got found out to he having a gay affair...

Fact is, as of right now there is Zero to this story outside a bunch of talk..I hear crap about Bush, Reagan and others as well, also no evidence, and I never cared about them for such reason...

First I don;t like gore, I voted against him, and campaigned against him. 2nd these is not "monica like evidence" you know why? becuse if you read the story, they did not do anything...and 2nd, if there was , the cops may have actuly pressed charges...but they did not...saying there was no evidence to back her story....

And unlike some of the small minded super Partisans(gipper) on here, I don't care if he is liberal or not...Ask Pandora about my rant against John Edwards over his Affair...and this is someone I did vote for ( primaries) and worked for.

Also Republican Affairs do in fact carry more power as they are the "Family Values" party...Bill CLinton never claimed that High ground, so I did not care much when he did not live up to it as well....Newt on the other hand...Cheated at same time ( and not just head) lied, and at the same time was doing it...was the leader attacking Clinton...thus making him Hypocrisy of the year, and a Cheater, and lacking morals....so yea I hold him to a different level as he claimed to be a Famiyl Values guy...And of course when you throw in a Gay bashing Right wing Republican...getting some gay action. of course its a bigger to deal then if Dem who is for gay rights, ever got found out to he having a gay affair...

Fact is, as of right now there is Zero to this story outside a bunch of talk..I hear crap about Bush, Reagan and others as well, also no evidence, and I never cared about them for such reason...

I will give you the republicans being the "family values" party, to a certain point. Yes, the majority of the Republican party does support the promotion of family values, but that does not mean that they are perfect. Nor does it mean that all of them are supporters of family values. That would be somewhat like the environmentalist liberals that drive around in large SUV's. You are always gonna have people that are a part of a group that don't always practice what is being preached.....thus the reason we have the saying...."do as I say not as I do."

I will give you the republicans being the "family values" party, to a certain point. Yes, the majority of the Republican party does support the promotion of family values, but that does not mean that they are perfect. Nor does it mean that all of them are supporters of family values. That would be somewhat like the environmentalist liberals that drive around in large SUV's. You are always gonna have people that are a part of a group that don't always practice what is being preached.....thus the reason we have the saying...."do as I say not as I do."

I don;t know any Envirmentalist liberals who drive Big SUV personaly...but rest assured I would point it out if they did...and thus when I hate Gays boy gets arrested trying to get gay sex in a airport...yea going to call them on it.

And of course, I like Evidence before I rant...unlike some...

I don;t know any Envirmentalist liberals who drive Big SUV personaly...but rest assured I would point it out if they did...and thus when I hate Gays boy gets arrested trying to get gay sex in a airport...yea going to call them on it.

And of course, I like Evidence before I rant...unlike some...

The man had affairs it was pointed out and proven true. I said that I had heard an A.P. news blurb on the radio that there could be lewinski type evidence, and thought I would share with the class. In fact I'm certain that I never said that the radio blurb was complete truth. I personally have seen the SUV's with environmentalist bumper stickers driving around the Raleigh area here in NC, thus the reason that came to mind. Please feel free to call them out on it, but know that as I said earlier not all Rep's are conservatives just like not all Dem's are extreme liberals. And because a republican does something doesn't mean that it is representative of the whole party, and the contrary is also true. I said before, I try my hardest not to lump everyone into groups because I believe in individuals. My previous statement wasn't really a rant, and I'm not sure what evidence I lacked, but if you are referring to the example of the SUV. I will make an effort to get a shot of one with my camera phone and post for you to see.

Why is the lib MSM failing to report this? Rhetorical question. All in the know, know why.

Hey libs have you seen this reported anywhere? I am guessing this is new to you...

Because it is that Liberal conspiracy at work again?

The man had affairs it was pointed out and proven true. I said that I had heard an A.P. news blurb on the radio that there could be lewinski type evidence, and thought I would share with the class. In fact I'm certain that I never said that the radio blurb was complete truth. I personally have seen the SUV's with environmentalist bumper stickers driving around the Raleigh area here in NC, thus the reason that came to mind. Please feel free to call them out on it, but know that as I said earlier not all Rep's are conservatives just like not all Dem's are extreme liberals. And because a republican does something doesn't mean that it is representative of the whole party, and the contrary is also true. I said before, I try my hardest not to lump everyone into groups because I believe in individuals. My previous statement wasn't really a rant, and I'm not sure what evidence I lacked, but if you are referring to the example of the SUV. I will make an effort to get a shot of one with my camera phone and post for you to see.

really its proven? why not post proof then...wait cuz there is none

your a illegal alien...see I can just say crap to with no proof.

You can choose to stick your head in the sand if you want, but this doesn't pass the smell test. You know that the media carries the water for Gore and has for years, he's their environmental god. My question is where are all the news networks looking into it? Someone from the right side of the aisle is alleged to have had/or be in an affair and there is probe after probe. Tiger Woods has an affair and you have investigative journalist out there beating the bushes trying to find the story, they all but put links on their websites that said "Have You Had Sex With Tiger" if so sign up here for your 2 minute interview with Matt Lauer. I'm just saying that I find it ironic that word starts circulating about the affair and the day before the story breaks the Gore camp releases a story through the LA Times blog with the exact details saying that if you read this it isn't true! And the entire media world says "ok Al." At this point his speaking engagements seem to be getting smaller, the "science" behind his hockey stick graphs and overflowing computer animated glass is unraveling but yet he remains untouchable. A man that has made millions on what is possibly the biggest scheme since Amway (and hasn't planted half the trees his company is suppose too per donation). It just seems like your sticking up for the guy because he's a democrat. As people in the public eye prove constantly they are capable of making mistakes!

You can choose to stick your head in the sand if you want, but this doesn't pass the smell test. You know that the media carries the water for Gore and has for years, he's their environmental god. My question is where are all the news networks looking into it? Someone from the right side of the aisle is alleged to have had/or be in an affair and there is probe after probe. Tiger Woods has an affair and you have investigative journalist out there beating the bushes trying to find the story, they all but put links on their websites that said "Have You Had Sex With Tiger" if so sign up here for your 2 minute interview with Matt Lauer. I'm just saying that I find it ironic that word starts circulating about the affair and the day before the story breaks the Gore camp releases a story through the LA Times blog with the exact details saying that if you read this it isn't true! And the entire media world says "ok Al." At this point his speaking engagements seem to be getting smaller, the "science" behind his hockey stick graphs and overflowing computer animated glass is unraveling but yet he remains untouchable. A man that has made millions on what is possibly the biggest scheme since Amway (and hasn't planted half the trees his company is suppose too per donation). It just seems like your sticking up for the guy because he's a democrat. As people in the public eye prove constantly they are capable of making mistakes!

Yeah Coach this is very typical of the left media which dominates our news reporting. They consistently favor lefties over Rs or conservatives. Lets say the affair was not Gore, but Dick Cheney. Does anyone but a DF liberal believe the MSM would ignore it???

Libs still believe the media is unbiased, yet the media has been left leaning since the Vietnam War. Just another example of their ignorance. But its even worse than that. The libs attack Fox News and talk radio when they are the only media outlets willing to criticize the Marxist Messiah and the kooky liberal agenda.

Remember it took Drudge to break the Monica story 15 years ago. And, NBC had the story, but buried it to protect Bubba.

Werbung:
With the success that the Enquirer has had with sex scandals this could prove to make the next few months interesting for Gore. She claims to have a surveillance video and DNA evidence.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/new...exclusive_interview_masseuse_/celebrity/68913

Although, I don't believe in Global Warming I must admit I would rather burst into flames than have had to suffered seeing him even remotely in the buff.:eek:

Back