Faux News poll: Obama would be re-elected today..

Popeye

Some interesting head to head numbers if I don't say so myself..from Faux News no less. Heck, for all the GOP boasting, you would think that Obama was sure to be toast....

I do believe the all white corporatist party needs to come up with some better candidates. Palin, Romney and Gingrich were found out long ago...they're old news..

In hypothetical head-to-head matchups, President Obama tops each of the Republican candidates tested.

By 47 percent to 35 percent Obama bests former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The president has an even wider edge over former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin (55 percent to 31 percent), and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (53 percent to 29 percent).

Finally, twice as many people say they would vote for Obama (48 percent) as would back a candidate from the Tea Party movement (23 percent).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/21/fox-news-poll-voters-split-congressional-elections/

Werbung:
Re: Faux News poll: Oama would be re-elected today..

Some interesting head to head numbers if I don't say so myself..from Faux News no less. Heck, for all the GOP boasting, you would think that Obama was sure to be toast....

I do believe the all white corporatist party needs to come up with some better candidates. Palin, Romney and Gingrich were found out long ago...they're old news..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/21/fox-news-poll-voters-split-congressional-elections/

Wow that is hard to believe against Romney but the rest Idunno, I know I would not vote for the huckster or gingrich for sure.

Wow that is hard to believe against Romney but the rest Idunno, I know I would not vote for the huckster or gingrich for sure.

I was a bit surprised myself. I haven't been too happy with Obama, but I'd probably vote for him again, considering the alternative..

It's going to be tough for Romney because he's a Mormon...religious discrimination is big in America....and Palin and Gingrich have way too much dirty laundry..

I was a bit surprised myself. I haven't been too happy with Obama, but I'd probably vote for him again, considering the alternative..

It's going to be tough for Romney because he's a Mormon...religious discrimination is big in America....and Palin and Gingrich have way too much dirty laundry..

I hope discrimination isnt as bad as you think it is. You could be right but Ill hope anyway. And Ill hope for someone else to come out of the wood work that might be even better than Romney. He is just the best alternative I can think of so far

You progs are so cute, its really adorable. How's that Hope & Change working out for you?

You must be absolutely giddy about Obama having closed Gitmo... Oh, that's right, he didn't.

Club-Gitmo.jpg

Well certainly you're pleased with Obama ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanis... Oh wait, both are still raging on and Obama has even expanded the war in Afghanistan to its neighbor in Pakistan.

Even so, you can rejoice that Obama has seen to it that his health care reform... Oh snap, it's toast.

picture.php

There's always Obama's stellar performance in reducing the defici.... Oh yeah, he quadrupled it.

picture.php

On the bright side, Bush's prescription medicare part D plan will cover your antidepressants.

picture.php

THAT POLL was taken on the SOUTH Side of CHICAGO or Harlem!!
In a SANE WORLD OBUMA is TOAST!!!

Extreme liberals can't stand Fox News, because it's fair & balanced, most of the time, in its news coverage. It does give both sides of the story, I consider it down the middle, whereas MSNBC is the Obama fan club. Bill O' Reilly & Glenn Beck are to the right & give far left liberals a good kick in the teeth rhetorically. I believe the other news channels don't like FNC, because they have higher ratings, news the others won't report & the other ones are the same old song & dance, as usual. Polls go up & down on a weekly basis, they don't mean a thing, until it's election day. Obama could possibly be a one term president, because his cool attitude is way too much & going after big banks will completely wreak the economy.

Extreme liberals can't stand Fox News, because it's fair & balanced, most of the time, in its news coverage. It does give both sides of the story, I consider it down the middle, whereas MSNBC is the Obama fan club. Bill O' Reilly & Glenn Beck are to the right & give far left liberals a good kick in the teeth rhetorically. I believe the other news channels don't like FNC, because they have higher ratings, news the others won't report & the other ones are the same old song & dance, as usual. Polls go up & down on a weekly basis, they don't mean a thing, until it's election day. Obama could possibly be a one term president, because his cool attitude is way too much & going after big banks will completely wreak the economy.

Interesting...I listen to CNN, NPR, MSNBC and I hear quite a lot of President Obama bashing/critiquing {when he's made a few mis-steps according to their respective talking head}...but maybe I'm so opened minded that I'm actually listening with my entire hearing/thinking...rather then just 'TUNING IN' and waiting for those fools that love to just dribble information around the airways at FAUX TV as if they were the 'NATIONAL ENQUIRER of the media net work.

TOTALLY a bunch of 'F' ups and they get paid too! :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo not huckabee

Now I am depressed!

Hey Revere, welcome to the HOP

even if you did just depress me :)

Same poll: Obama would only get 43% of the vote against a generic opponent. Feel better?

I think the the events of the past week have shown us that the candidate that is most articulate in opposing everything Obama stands for will bubble to the top.

Same poll: Obama would only get 43% of the vote against a generic opponent. Feel better?

I think the the events of the past week have shown us that the candidate that is most articulate in opposing everything Obama stands for will bubble to the top.

Yes, I feel better.

thank you

I wanted Mitt Romney and if the huckster would have bowed out early when he knew he could not win then Romney would have had a chance against McCain. I am still mad at the huck for that.

I'm not so much concerned about personalities as I am locking into a winning message.

For Obama to be behind Huckabee, even after having his image stung for furloughing the guy who went on to kill the four cops is amazing.

I'm not so much concerned about personalities as I am locking into a winning message.

For Obama to be behind Huckabee, even after having his image stung for furloughing the guy who went on to kill the four cops is amazing.

ME THINKS, "HUCK" belongs where he now resides On Fox at 8:00 P.M. on Saturdays, plucking his guitar and talking to "the folks".
HE DID SCREW UP ROMNEY though in 2008 and caused a DISASTER TO STRIKE AMERICA!---"Always!" knows!

Werbung:
ME THINKS, "HUCK" belongs where he now resides On Fox at 8:00 P.M. on Saturdays, plucking his guitar and talking to "the folks".
HE DID SCREW UP ROMNEY though in 2008 and caused a DISASTER TO STRIKE AMERICA!---"Always!" knows!

Yeah, if Sarah Palin gets her own show and picks up a guitar and starts singing with the house band, shoot me.

Back