fav Comedian?

Werbung:
Lewis Black is a good American comedian.

Good British ones include Jimmy Carr, Jack Dee, Jasper Carrott and sometimes Russell Brand.

Lewis Black is my all time favorite. I wanna be just like that someday.

Lewis Black is pretty funny. There's also this black guy who only talks about weed that's hilarious, but I can't think of his name right now.

Bill Maher is arguably the most boring "comedian" I have ever seen. The only time he ever produced a laugh from me was when he jumped into the crowd during one of his shows to physically remove those 9/11 tin-foil hat wearers.

you wanna be a rich comedian or you wanna be so mad that you have a heart attack?
or you wanna be an older heavy man with glasses?

I want to be paid ridiculous amounts of money to be pissed off all the time. If I'm getting that kind of income, I can just get a heart transplant every 3 years.

Bill Maher is arguably the most boring "comedian" I have ever seen. The only time he ever produced a laugh from me was when he jumped into the crowd during one of his shows to physically remove those 9/11 tin-foil hat wearers.

Could it be because you don't like his politics?

He not only is funny, but he's very politically aware as well.

Could it be because you don't like his politics?

No. The other two comedians who I listed make fun of Republicans and the President just as much as Maher does. The only difference is they are funny and Maher is not.

He not only is funny, but he's very politically aware as well.

Give me a break. Television celebrities have no capacity for independent thought. They just go for what their paid consultants tells them works in the focus groups.

No. The other two comedians who I listed make fun of Republicans and the President just as much as Maher does. The only difference is they are funny and Maher is not.
You're not fooling me none. You don't like 'Real Time' on HBO, and you didn't like 'Politically Incorrect', all because of Maher's political bent. In fact, listen to conservative talk radio, they all hate him. Why? Because he tells the truth and is very effective.

Give me a break. Television celebrities have no capacity for independent thought. They just go for what their paid consultants tells them works in the focus groups.
Have you ever seen Maher interviewed? I have, very intelligent and very politically aware. Doesn't like Republicans much, but you already knew that. The difference between him and other liberal comedians, he knows what he's talking about, and is not afraid to say it. As his remark that led to the cancellation of 'Politically Incorrect' demonstrated.

Whatever, Popeye. I'm not going to waste my time arguing this with you. I don't like him because he's a comedian that isn't funny. You think I don't like him because he's some half-assed libertarian or whatever he calls himself that week.

At any rate, here's Katt Williams, the guy whose name I couldn't remember earlier.

Hahaha, this is another funny one:

Werbung:
Whatever, Popeye. I'm not going to waste my time arguing this with you. I don't like him because he's a comedian that isn't funny. You think I don't like him because he's some half-assed libertarian or whatever he calls himself that week.

At any rate, here's Katt Williams, the guy whose name I couldn't remember earlier.
I agree, Maher is sarcastic and witty... like a knock off of the Daily Show... no comedy value.

I think Kathy Griffith is pretty funny too. she's edgy.

Back