FBI's amnesia over 9/11

Dawkinsrocks

The FBI's 'discovery' of which terrorists did what on 9/11 seems to have been a combination of incredible carelessness by the hijackers and incredibly good fortune by the FBI. The hijackers packed a bag full of weapons, flight training manuals, pepper spray, their ID's, last will and testaments and a list of all nineteen hijackers, together with an outline of their mission and details of their affiliation to Al Qaeda. Due to a 'mix-up' the bag was left off the plane.
The FBI told us about the bag and contents in 2001 but waited six years before remembering that it had also contained the names of the nineteen hijackers. We know all this now because of the revelations of a former junior FBI man who is now in Dubai and can't be reached.

I wonder what made them forget about those IDs for six years.

I suppose they were busy.

Framing someone else.

And doesn't it seem ever so slightly weird that the hijackers would try to get a bag on the plane that would be of no use to them in the hold but could easily scupper their mission if discovered? This risk would be even greater if they tried to carry the bag on board.

And they seemed to complete their mission with no need of it.

Call me suspicious if you like

Werbung:
911 was very convenient for George W. Bush, who, from day one of taking office kept hounding his advisors for the green light to invade Iraq...even without cause...

Then came 911. Osama Bin Laden was the perfect scapegoat...or rather escape goat. Being an old friend of the Bush family and whose brother, Salem, ran a business with Dubya, you'd think the crafty CIA would be able to track the guy down after 7 years?

911 was the perfect way to sell to America which couldn't otherwise be sold: to invade a sovereign nation without just cause in order to install a puppet government and control the harvesting of crude oil.

Maybe it's just dumb luck that 911 happened for Dubya? It's possible.

Just like when FDR wanted an excuse to sell to America to enter WWII we suddenly "got" Pearl Harbor...

Back