Federal Reserve sees no US Recovery

Werbung:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/World...9.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=&ccode=

Basically by leaving interest rates unchanged into the distant future at 0% they are acknowledging by this action, what they seem unable to put into words.

There is no recovery and they expect it to get worse!

Other countries interpet their actions accordingly!

OH....just love your version/your translation of an article about the 'WORLD MARKET'...JEEZ LOUISE :rolleyes:
And here you sit with ALL of your knowledge about our finances and those WORLD MARKETS don't come knocking on YOUR DOOR FOR ADVICE...man isn't that just a SHAME:confused:

BTW - SPARKY were you trying to say Interpret ;) LOL

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/World...9.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=&ccode=

Basically by leaving interest rates unchanged into the distant future at 0% they are acknowledging by this action, what they seem unable to put into words.

ASUR!! Do you think we should tell these hapless radicals that their messiah has "Left the Building ". His nutty programs are FAILURES, his GOLF game is SHAMEFUL, his DRIBBLE is not fit for a junior high pick- up - game AND even his "Prompter " is refusing to repeat his lies. Ole BOR , took his game to NEW JERSEY , and DROP THE BALL! LOL,LOL
Hey ASUR , Do you know how to change the color BLUE into RED? Just add a little BARRACK. lol,lol - I LOVE IT!!! " HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN", but HAPPIER TIMES ARE COMING !!! ELECTION 2010 SAVES AMERICA!
VOTE CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES not PARTY!!

I have a hatred for the Federal Reserve that can't be put into words.

I used to ignore the ways & means that the Federal Reserve went about their day to day operation...until the WHITE HOUSE called the emergency meetings last August to come up with a 'PLAN' that would stop the 'WORST FINANCIAL DISASTER IN OUR HISTORY' from happening...and then GREENSPAN made the comment in 'January' {I believe} to the congressional inquiry "It was much worse then I even envisioned it to be, and in all honesty, I just didn't see this happening"...WTF, isn't that what you are in charge of??? {{just shaking my head in utter disbelief}}.

And I'm ignoring the **MENTAL MIDGET'S POSTS** he's needs a diaper change ;)

I never grow tired of hearing the GOP harping about a free market, but then not even entertain the idea of getting rid of the Federal Reserve.

OH....just love your version/your translation of an article about the 'WORLD MARKET'...JEEZ LOUISE :rolleyes:
And here you sit with ALL of your knowledge about our finances and those WORLD MARKETS don't come knocking on YOUR DOOR FOR ADVICE...man isn't that just a SHAME:confused:

BTW - SPARKY were you trying to say Interpret ;) LOL

This coming from someone that no one respects even on a random political forum...

Pot calling the kettle black, eh?

I never grow tired of hearing the GOP harping about a free market, but then not even entertain the idea of getting rid of the Federal Reserve.

I'd love to disband the Federal Reserve. They clearly helped push us into a recession, and they printed multiple trillions in new money which will cause inflation, and they have no clue how to undo what they did.

I'm all for banning the federal reserve. But the fact is, that isn't going to happen. So the main reason you don't see us harping on getting rid of the federal reserve is because why harp on something that will not happen short of a revolution?

yes, its always smart at the very first sign of recovery...to change evrything to make sure you stall it...no reason to make sure its stable first...

Economies recover without these massive gov-spend programs. It did in 2000, 1992, 1983, and for dozens of recessions before. The last time we had massive spending programs is in the 1930s and caused the great depression.

The reason we want to stop these programs is because we believe they will drag out this recession for 10 years if we let them.

We don't have a recovery yet but I hope things continue to improve. The resilience of the American people is great.

I concur with wanting to end the Fed. Also, fiat money should be done away with - damn sparkly purple ink on the $5's - good thing they didn't use anything too flamboyant on the $20's.

Can't figure out a way to ask this question without sounding pretty condescending so might as well just out with it and then accept the flaming:

Do y'all have much, if any, idea what a central bank actually does and why it exists?

Personally, I'm not happy with The Fed either, but eliminating it altogether isn't going to solve the primary problem.

There may or may not be anything evil with leaving interest rates low. It's the out and out deception
of stating that the economy is recovering, that I have a problem with.

There was no proof given behind that bold face assessment and lie!

But if one also looks and notes how the government is now extending unemployment benefits for 20 weeks, extending the 1st time howeowners program, etc., we can
deduce that those in charge don't expect a recovery!

If they do, they need to find another job.

From your link:

World markets buoyed by US job hopes ( headline)

LONDON (AP) -- European stock markets recouped early losses and closed higher Thursday, while Wall Street rallied after weekly U.S. jobless claims data stoked hopes that fewer people are losing their jobs in the world's largest economy.

More optimistic economic assessments from the European Central Bank and the Bank of England also helped Europe's markets recoup earlier losses.

From that, you conclude that there is no recovery.

And I thought I was a pessimist and cynic.

"Weather service predicts wonderful, sunny weather for the parade" means

It's gonna snow that day.

"Crime Rate Takes Dramatic Dip" means:

Don't go out of your house unarmed, and be sure to go in a large group.

Originally Posted by asur
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/World-...&asset=&ccode=

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
OH....just love your version/your translation of an article about the 'WORLD MARKET'...JEEZ LOUISE
And here you sit with ALL of your knowledge about our finances and those WORLD MARKETS don't come knocking on YOUR DOOR FOR ADVICE...man isn't that just a SHAME?

BTW - SPARKY were you trying to say Interpret LOL

PLC1 SAID: From that, you conclude that there is no recovery.

And I thought I was a pessimist and cynic.

"Weather service predicts wonderful, sunny weather for the parade" means

It's gonna snow that day.

"Crime Rate Takes Dramatic Dip" means:

Don't go out of your house unarmed, and be sure to go in a large group.

WOW...we are in total agreement...:eek:

I thought I felt the earth move, just thought we were having a wee little quake & shake...but no, we were just on the same wave length...LOL

Werbung:
WOW...we are in total agreement...:eek:

I thought I felt the earth move, just thought we were having a wee little quake & shake...but no, we were just on the same wave length...LOL

Amazing, isn't it? Yet, how could anyone read the link in the OP and come to an economic doom and gloom conclusion?

I suppose if you factor in the Democrat in the WhiteHouse principle:
If there is a Democrat in the WH, and you're a rabidly partisan Republican, then any economic news is bad news.

Back