Feds: Worker Stole Classified Information From Top Nuclear Lab

steveox

A contract worker was arrested Thursday for attempting to sell nuclear secrets from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, federal law enforcement officials told FOX News.

The suspect is expected to appear at a federal court in Knoxville, Tenn., at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday.

The man, who was not identified by officials who spoke under the condition of anonymity, was named in a yet-to-be unsealed indictment and worked as a contractor for the Tennessee facility.

He worked as a low-level contractor for Bechtel Jacobs Co. at the East Tennessee Technology Lab, a cleanup site that once housed the government's gaseous diffusion plant used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons.

The gaseous diffusion plant was closed in 1987 and the cleanup of the site, including radioactive waste left over from the Cold War years, has continued under a contract with Bechtel. The site is part of the federal Oak Ridge reservation, but separate from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289945,00.html

See The Patroit Act is WORKING!!! All those Liberals think we should do it by the consitution and get a seach warrant. Remember back in those days during reagan admin an FBI agent sold secrets to the Soviets and it was too late they found out 15 years later.

http://commondreams.org/headlines01/0729-02.htm

See doing it by the consitution DOESNT WORK!! Im totaly against the Consitution now because it favors criminals in courts.Just like taking the 5th admendment in the trial so it doesnt incriminate you. England doesnt have a consitution or a Bill Of rights. Civil Rights protect criminals and race and it also promotes liberalism.Thats why the Democrats wanted to close down the NSA and this Political ad was 100% Right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qocqfsSEOws

Werbung:
Has there been any indication that the Patriot Act was responsible for catching him?

Mind you I have no particular objections to the law (no particular sentiments for it either, though), but it seems a little premature to pin his apprehension on the Patriot Act, considering we've been catching moles, spies, traitors, and the like without it for 50 years, albeit not very often.

I CANT GET INTO NEWS FORUM!!! The ADMIN Wont Allow me!!

This is what the message says when i try to post in Important News thread

steveox, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Werbung:
how stupid are we???????????????????

how can anything important be left laying around even if its outdated to us dosen't mean it dosen't work ...........BOOM terror attack 2 in the us

WAKE UP !!!!!

Back