Fill 'er up, with bacteria!

PLC1

Staff member
This article is a couple of years old, but with the soaring cost of gas deserves a second look:

Bacteria Engineered to Turn Carbon Dioxide Into Liquid Fuel

In a new approach, researchers from the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science have genetically modified a cyanobacterium to consume carbon dioxide and produce the liquid fuel isobutanol, which holds great potential as a gasoline alternative.

Werbung:
The most cost-effective way to lower CO2 emissions is to exterminate all of the communists and marxists in the world.

But, since I believe that "global warming" is a bunch of B.S. and nothing more than a money-making scheme for crooked politicians and the ultimate power trip for the leftist elitists, CO2 emissions don't matter to me.

The most cost-effective way to lower CO2 emissions is to exterminate all of the communists and marxists in the world.

But, since I believe that "global warming" is a bunch of B.S. and nothing more than a money-making scheme for crooked politicians and the ultimate power trip for the leftist elitists, CO2 emissions don't matter to me.
Nor should it as long as you like the taste of "Solent Green".

Werbung:

or better yet all capitalist since they use more ...do they not?

Back