Finaly someone from the left gets the boot!!!

steveox

Cowell fires Abdul and 2 others from ‘X Factor’

Simon Cowell loves Paula, Paula Abdul loves Simon, Fox loves Paula — yet despite the lovefest, Abdul is out of a job on “The X Factor.”
The day after being shown the door at Cowell’s singing competition — along with fellow judge Nicole Scherzinger and host Steve Jones — Abdul and Cowell professed admiration for each other.
“I’ve learned through my longevity in this industry that business decisions oftentimes override personal considerations,” she said. “Simon and I, along with Fox and Fremantle, have been communicating about this for a while now, and I have absolute understanding of the situation

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-01-31/news/31010761_1_cowell-and-abdul-x-factor-talent-show

Even the DNC didnt like his desision. Wanna know why? The X Factor is on FOX Network not on CBS or NBC. Lets face it if Jimmy Fallon,Letterman or Jay Leno were on FOX network they would got the boot for their actions. Thats why FOX has right winged people there. And guess what if Bob Beckel and Kimberly Guilfoyle keep pushing their luck Fox is gonna fire both of them soon for this what they both did on The Five Show

Werbung:
Sorry, I don't get the point. The X Factor isn't doing well. Personally I don't see it doing well in the future either, regardless of who they put in as judges. The format stinks, and it's way over produced.

Maybe you see FOX as right wing, and some of the hosts like Hannity are, but there sure are an awful lot of lefties on there to be considered all right wing. I watch it sometimes, but I find myself wanting a "REAL" right wing news source.

Werbung:
Wanna bet one more cuss word from Beckel he gets the boot? Fox is family type of news organazion. You keep it clean which means No Profanity, No sex scenes and no graphic violence unlike other networks are. Ever wonder why FOX wont allow WWE on there? Cause 3 nights ago on RAW they were profanity and body parts talk on USA Network.So you keep it clean on FOX or they give you the boot right up your arse.

Back