Fires of revolution sweep the Arab World

Stalin

I am amazed that no one has posted on the most significant explosion of people power since 1989.

Mubarak seems doomed with El Baradi waiting in the wings

He is Washington's chief stooge in the Arab World.

Watch this space.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Re: Fires of revolution sweep the Aran World

Now if the Russians protested like this,, Putin would order the Military to shoot to kill. The fact is Military in Egypt,Pakistan and Jordan wont shoot their own people. Remember how the Chinese crack down their own people? REMEMBER??

First 1989

And Then 2008

You see HU doesnt put up with that **** and nether does Putin.

Now if the Russians protested like this,, Putin would order the Military to shoot to kill. The fact is Military in Egypt,Pakistan and Jordan wont shoot their own people. Remember how the Chinese crack down their own people? REMEMBER??

You see HU doesnt put up with that **** and nether does Putin.

If it comes to it, they'll start strafing the streets or there will be a coup. Give it time.

If it comes to it, they'll start strafing the streets or there will be a coup. Give it time.

Look how the Commuinist military does it. They dont play games. If i were Mubarak id order the Military fire machine guns, Tank Machine guns and Gun grandes into crowd. Let the blood spill all over the streets i gurantee you people will stop. And when they calm down arrest them all put them in Jails and the courts will order execution sentencing like China does.

Look how the Commuinist military does it. They dont play games. If i were Mubarak id order the Military fire machine guns, Tank Machine guns and Gun grandes into crowd. Let the blood spill all over the streets i gurantee you people will stop. And when they calm down arrest them all put them in Jails and the courts will order execution sentencing like China does.

You corrrectly pointed out that the Egyption military is not so well under control as the Russian or Chinese one. Those guys first need to recognizae a threat to their phony baloney jobs before they break bad. They have no issue with the killin' part, we've seem ample evidence of that over the last few years, they just need motivation.

Its Egypt, who cares ? Burn the whole country down and start from scratch.

Sadly, the usual contempt for other countries exhibited by yourself and the cynical US Government will not cut it this time.

If only the cowe3d and lied to US public had the balls to get rid of their
War Party dictatorship instead of truening up every few years to vote for the worst or least worst candidate.

At least you are not pretending you support the movement for democracy unlike the useless H Clinton and the invisible B. Obama, who predictably changed their tune once it was obvious that their " friend" wasn't realy their friend anymore.

Meanwhile over at the truly awful fox news, the shills are in full cry ...islamic revolution..financed by iran...etc etc

Comrade Stalin

Luckily, Egypt is not run by people like you.

I suppose you have a whole arsenal of weapons at home.

Comrade Stalin

Stalin,, What would the real Joseph Stalin would do if Russians get out of line? What would Brezhnev do? The only Russian leader i looked up to was Breshnev.
This was Brezhnev greatest speech

Sadly, the usual contempt for other countries exhibited by yourself and the cynical US Government will not cut it this time.

If only the cowe3d and lied to US public had the balls to get rid of their
War Party dictatorship instead of truening up every few years to vote for the worst or least worst candidate.

At least you are not pretending you support the movement for democracy unlike the useless H Clinton and the invisible B. Obama, who predictably changed their tune once it was obvious that their " friend" wasn't realy their friend anymore.

Meanwhile over at the truly awful fox news, the shills are in full cry ...islamic revolution..financed by iran...etc etc

Comrade Stalin

Egypt is a hole. Its heyday was millennia ago.

Of course there are terrorists in the mix and that's what Iran does.

Democracy would be great and if that's what the people want I hope they get it. But all those doig this no more represent "the people" than the mobs reported burning cars in France. But the squeaky wheel gets the on-air time.

Stalin,, What would the real Joseph Stalin would do if Russians get out of line? What would Breshnev do? The only Russian leader i looked up to was Breshnev.

As you may recall, Joe was on the side of the revolutionaries in 1917 and in the war of 1941-1945, he was the generalissimo who crushed the Nazis.

Full marks Joe.

Comrade Stalin

typical right wingers...Democracy and freedom is so important...unless its outside then US then who cares?

I hope the people win and Egypt's government falls...and a peaceful election can be held for a new government and reforms.

Egypt is a hole. Its heyday was millennia ago.

Of course there are terrorists in the mix and that's what Iran does.

Democracy would be great and if that's what the people want I hope they get it. But all those doig this no more represent "the people" than the mobs reported burning cars in France. But the squeaky wheel gets the on-air time.

The "mobs" in France did not burn down the ruling party HQ.

The fact is, the US media and administration have been caught on the hop by all this and nothing is funnier than watching dumbasses like Clinton and fox ( two tentacles of the same toxic octopus ) desparately trying to catch up.

If only the US citizens crushed by debt and wall street had the bollocks for this.

But they won't.

Absoutely not.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:

Breshnev solved the soviet economy in this speech. He said we must learn do without such things. And spend on whats importaint to the nation and not waste on unessary things we dont need.

Back