Flaming Liberal Prof. Shoots Colleagues

Pidgey

Surprised this one hasn't shown up here yet (although I might have missed it):

Neurobiologist Amy Bishop shot and killed three of her colleagues when denied Tenure at her review at UAH (apparently that's disputed at this point). She was a flaming liberal who was obsessed with Obama (no doubt that's "incidental"). Did I mention that she also killed her brother at 19?

Story at the Huffington Post!

Well... I guess one positive is that she's a liberal who doesn't believe in gun control, huh?

CNN Video--CLICK HERE

Werbung:
and of course her beling liberal has alot to do with be going nuts over a Job issue right?

I could aslo say she is a woman, Woman goes nuts, blame woman...

She was white...damn whites always shooting up the workplace..

Her being liberal, or conservitive has jack to do with the killings..

Now when a right wing wack job shoots up the Jewish Center...That is a political killing

when they kill a DR for Abortions....thats a political Killing

when they kill co workers becuse they did not get Tenure...not so much

please get real ok

and of course her beling liberal has alot to do with be going nuts over a Job issue right?

I could aslo say she is a woman, Woman goes nuts, blame woman...

She was white...damn whites always shooting up the workplace..

Her being liberal, or conservitive has jack to do with the killings..

Now when a right wing wack job shoots up the Jewish Center...That is a political killing

when they kill a DR for Abortions....thats a political Killing

when they kill co workers becuse they did not get Tenure...not so much

please get real ok

Personally I agree with you BUT you must know that every time anyone who leans right does a gun or sex or any other crime its on this forum ASAP by one of the left leaning posters and connecting the fact they are right leaning with the crime.

I just commented that the reason this story did not hit the forum right away was because she was left leaning rather than right leaning.

please get real ok
I am. I really intended to tick you off!:eek:

But I thought that all liberals were pacifists who believe that guns are bad.

Of course...

...walking around with a "pocketfullofshells" probably doesn't mean pecans or walnuts, huh?

Having a slow dial-up connection, I am not going to open any videos. Was it established in the story the she was a liberal? And, if so, what does a political orientation have to do with an act of a mentally disturbed person?

Having a slow dial-up connection, I am not going to open any videos. Was it established in the story the she was a liberal? And, if so, what does a political orientation have to do with an act of a mentally disturbed person?

The point was... Political orientation only seems to "count" when the person is a Right Winger, never when the person is a "Flaming Liberal". Had this woman listened to Rush and been a member of the Tea party movement, that's all you would be hearing about.

The point was... Political orientation only seems to "count" when the person is a Right Winger, never when the person is a "Flaming Liberal". Had this woman listened to Rush and been a member of the Tea party movement, that's all you would be hearing about.
My point being, unless mentioned in the article, it cannot be assumed that she is/was a liberal, let alone a "Flaming Liberal". Unless, of course all collage professors are flaming liberals.

But I thought that all liberals were pacifists who believe that guns are bad.

You are wrong. I am a liberal (in economic areas) but, am rabidly pro-gun, believe in unrestricted small arms ownership, Anti-war except in rare circumstances. And, believe that guns are gooood. Perhaps a minority of liberals, but we do exist.

You are wrong. I am a liberal (in economic areas) but, am rabidly pro-gun, believe in unrestricted small arms ownership, Anti-war except in rare circumstances. And, believe that guns are gooood. Perhaps a minority of liberals, but we do exist.
Let me rephrase it to show the meaning between the lines:

[SARCASM]"But I thought that all liberals were pacifists who believe that guns are bad.[/SARCASM]

Personally I agree with you BUT you must know that every time anyone who leans right does a gun or sex or any other crime its on this forum ASAP by one of the left leaning posters and connecting the fact they are right leaning with the crime.

I just commented that the reason this story did not hit the forum right away was because she was left leaning rather than right leaning.

please show me a story like that, where there is also no political motive to the shooting...Fact is there is no politics to the story, its more a workplace shooting then a political act...thus not much to say outside , one more nut with a guy shooting up a workplace. as far as I can recall, all shootings I saw anyone posting much about , where political....the guy found dead with the word FED...the church shooting, Jewish center shooting....

Bull, do you know how many Rush listeners have problem shot and killed someone? quite a few....its when they do it for political reasons...and are motive by such talk show people that its a issue. There have been hundreds of murders in MN...I am sure at least one Supported Al Franklin, and one Colman...point is they they where not political actions thus never talked about if they where liberal or conservative....

Surprised this one hasn't shown up here yet (although I might have missed it):

[/URL]

You did miss it, but I am glad you posted it again. It is always nice to expose crazy left wingers.

I did post in another thread when it became known she was a kooky liberal.

If she were a gun touting right winger, the entire world would know about her and many lefties would be spouting off about how crazy righties are.

How pitiful it most be to be a left winger.

Werbung:
You did miss it, but I am glad you posted it again. It is always nice to expose crazy left wingers.

I did post in another thread when it became known she was a kooky liberal.

If she were a gun touting right winger, the entire world would know about her and many lefties would be spouting off about how crazy righties are.

How pitiful it most be to be a left winger.

again, you clearly miss the point....her being liberal had zero to do with anything..

It just shows how sad some of you are, trying to use a horrible crime and death of 3 people...to attack liberals...when liberalism has nothing to do with the crime.

Pathetic

Back