Flea Party

Gipper

WINGLESS, BLOODSUCKING AND PARASITIC: MEET THE FLEA PARTY!
October 12, 2011

So far, the only major accomplishment of the "Occupy Wall Street" protesters is that they have finally put an end to their previous initiative, "Occupy Our Mothers' Basements."

Oddly enough for such a respectable-looking group -- a mixture of adolescents looking for a cause, public sector union members, drug dealers, criminals, teenage runaways, people who have been at every protest since the Berkeley Free Speech Movement, Andrea Dworkin look-alikes, people 95 percent of whose hair is concentrated in their ponytails and other average Democrats -- they can't even explain what they're protesting.

The protesters either treat inquiries about their purpose as a trick question, or -- worse -- instantly rattle off a series of insane causes: "No. 1, abolish capitalism; No. 2, because 9/11 was an inside job; No. 3, because Mumia is innocent ..."

Curiously, the only point universally agreed upon by the protesters and their admirers in the Democratic Party and the mainstream media is that "Occupy Wall Street" should be compared to the tea party. Yes, that would be the same tea party that has been denounced and slandered by the Democratic Party and the mainstream media for the last three years.

As a refresher: The Democratic National Committee called the tea partiers "angry mobs" and "rabid right-wing extremists." ABC said they were a "mob." CNN accused them of "rabble rousing." Harry Reid called them "evil mongers." Nancy Pelosi said they were "un-American." CNN's Anderson Cooper and every single host on MSNBC called the tea partiers a name that referred to an obscure gay sex act.

But apparently liberals couldn't even convince themselves that tea partiers were an extremist group unworthy of emulation.

At least they're embarrassed about what the OWS protesters really are: wingless, bloodsucking and parasitic. This is the flea party, not the tea party.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-10-12.html

Flea Party is a good descriptive name for these foolish commies funded by Jew hating Commie Billionaire George Soros and his gang of Marxists.

And this from Brent Bozell:
Contemplate this: The Occupy Wall Street folks drew more broadcast network stories in the first nine days of coverage (with 24 stories) than the Tea Party drew in the first nine months (with 19 stories).
http://patriotpost.us/opinion/l-brent-bozell/2011/10/12/protesters-occupy-the-liberal-media/

The fifth column marches on...while many Americans are asleep to the danger or have become useful idiots. All the consequence of liberalism's destructive and intolerant nature.

Werbung:
Ha Ha Ha That is the perfect name for them :)

So sad!. . . I guess there is no end to people nastiness and stupidity. I always knew Ann Coulter would resort to anything to keep her well earned reputation as a *****!

Thank God for the previous "flea party" of the 60's, the hippies, and the Berkeley students who stood up to the ridiculous insults and attacks to bring an end to the Vietnam war.

Don't underestimate people's nasty spirit, and do not underestimate people's commitment to a cause either.

So sad!. . . I guess there is no end to people nastiness and stupidity. I always knew Ann Coulter would resort to anything to keep her well earned reputation as a *****!

Thank God for the previous "flea party" of the 60's, the hippies, and the Berkeley students who stood up to the ridiculous insults and attacks to bring an end to the Vietnam war.

Don't underestimate people's nasty spirit, and do not underestimate people's commitment to a cause either.

You are so right! There is no end to people's nastiness and stupidity. I wish there was though...

Berkeley students were mainly a joke. it was Kent State that bent that curve.

I don't think it was a very smart move for the Democrat Party to embrace these miscreant parasites. It only confirms what the right has been saying about the Democrats is true.

Yes, but we want the commie party to align with the Flea Party. It will show most Americans how far the Ds have fallen into the sewer hole know as leftism.

Funny....and yet you refer to the Tea Party as tea baggers as did a HUGE percentage of the lib media and the commie party.

dog-scratching.jpg

This Dog is a member of tea party. He has fleas,,This is what democrats are. Theyre like Fleas you cant get rid of em they keep comming back.

Yes, dear! I'm glad you can recognize a dog.

You're not that good at recognizing anything else though!

But that's okay. . . I enjoy your posts. You are a great source for coming relief!

Take care of yourself, you hear?

Werbung:
Back