folks its that time agin, the weekly, family values republican sex scandle!

Werbung:
At least this one had the good sense to clean out his desk and leave.

But, blame the 22 year old? Did she rape the poor bugger?

At least this one had the good sense to clean out his desk and leave.

But, blame the 22 year old? Did she rape he poor bugger?

maybe she was legaly to hot lol. in some cases a man can be found not guilty of cheating due to the extream hotness of the lady in question.....this most often only applies when men are the judge and also cheat though...:)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090803/ap_on_re_us/us_tenn_senator_scandal
yep not even news realy, its getting so common...Repulican Tenn. Senator had a affair with his intern....I would say shocking.....but who am I kidding. dont worry though he is casting blame on the intern it seems

What is it with these elected officials???...do they automatically start 'ASSuming' that they are able to walk on water, that they will never-ever get caught, that their ego's will keep them protected from the discovery of their fornicating ways...JEEZ LOUISE

And for those women who are working around those politicians...HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN...don't those clerks/interns/secretaries have enough to do that they are able to be throwing themselves at the politicians. Some where on here is another topic about placing camera's inside private homes...I THINK THAT IT IS HIGH TIME THAT WE HAVE FULL DISCLOSURE MONITORS ON OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS...SO WE COULD CLICK ON AND SEE THEM AT WORK ANYTIME THAT THEY ARE IN THEIR OFFICES...IMO, it would be very, very telling to see how often they are at their desk burning the midnight oil or sleeping away the day, or absent off playing golf or at the C-Street Brothel ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090803/ap_on_re_us/us_tenn_senator_scandal
yep not even news realy, its getting so common...Repulican Tenn. Senator had a affair with his intern....I would say shocking.....but who am I kidding. dont worry though he is casting blame on the intern it seems

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!

THIS MUST BE SOME KIND OF A MISTAKE!!!!!

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!!!!!

Pocket are you just making stuff up? That would be 2 Republican sex scandals in a row with women! COME ON! I'm not falling for that...:D

Well, of course, no Democrats have been involved in sex scandals, no, never. They're white as the driven snow.

Or, at least as white as the slush in the McDonald's parking lot in March.

Nevertheless, here's a pretty good cartoon lampooning this very issue:

94580.gif

Well, of course, no Democrats have been involved in sex scandals, no, never. They're white as the driven snow.

Or, at least as white as the slush in the McDonald's parking lot in March.

Nevertheless, here's a pretty good cartoon lampooning this very issue:

94580.gif

yea and I attack them for it....but at least they dont claim to be all "family values" like the Right ...who then seems to get busted far more for there pants down.

yea and I attack them for it....but at least they dont claim to be all "family values" like the Right ...who then seems to get busted far more for there pants down.

Well in fairness, all during the Clinton/Gore campaign they talked about "family values."

Later, John Edwards more or less ran for President on a "family values" platform.

Democrats often talk about the same stuff as well, they just do not dominate the issue like Republicans have.

It seems to me that married pubs and dems are equally against adultery and equally commit it. This is not an issue just mudslinging.

We need to throw then out of office in equal numbers and have the media report on it equally.

Werbung:
Back