For conspiracy fans, a theory on who is bankrolling OWS

dogtowner

Staff member
if you think Koch Bros are the money behind TEA Party
how about G.Soros for OWS ?

(Reuters) - Anti-Wall Street protesters say the rich are getting richer while average Americans suffer, but the group that started it all may have benefited indirectly from the largesse of one of the world's richest men.
There has been much speculation over who is financing the disparate protest, which has spread to cities across America and lasted nearly four weeks. One name that keeps coming up is investor George Soros, who in September debuted in the top 10 list of wealthiest Americans. Conservative critics contend the movement is a Trojan horse for a secret Soros agenda.

Soros and the protesters deny any connection. But Reuters did find indirect financial links between Soros and Adbusters, an anti-capitalist group in Canada which started the protests with an inventive marketing campaign aimed at sparking an Arab Spring type uprising against Wall Street. Moreover, Soros and the protesters share some ideological ground.

"I can understand their sentiment," Soros told reporters last week at the United Nations about the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations, which are expected to spur solidarity marches globally on Saturday.

If there is a way he makes a buck off this then I believe it.

Werbung:
if you think Koch Bros are the money behind TEA Party
how about G.Soros for OWS ?

If there is a way he makes a buck off this then I believe it.

Oh. . obviously! If Soros "understand their sentiments," he MUST be financing the protests in the 1000 + cities in the world!

By the way. . ."someone says" doesn't consist in a very reliable source for ANYONE, except Fox News and Limbaugh. . .and their brainwashed followers!

Oh. . obviously! If Soros "understand their sentiments," he MUST be financing the protests in the 1000 + cities in the world!

By the way. . ."someone says" doesn't consist in a very reliable source for ANYONE, except Fox News and Limbaugh. . .and their brainwashed followers!

Granted Reuters is suspect as a reliable source but they did connect dots which is more than anyone did for TEA Party backing.

Granted Reuters is suspect as a reliable source but they did connect dots which is more than anyone did for TEA Party backing.

Delusions. . . a pattern it seems!

Although, if Sorros was willing to help the middle class . . .what would be wrong with that? I personally MUCH prefer to get help from Sorros, than I would from the KOCH brothers. . .but then again, they wouldn't help the "middle class," they would only help themselves and their elite friends, by manipulating an originally perfectly good movement (the ORIGINAL tea party) into a ridiculous, brainwashed bunch of people . . .although, I am certain that there are still some good, intelligent, ORIGINAL tea party members who are crying their eyes out AND. ..joining OWS!

Delusions. . . a pattern it seems!

Although, if Sorros was willing to help the middle class . . .what would be wrong with that? I personally MUCH prefer to get help from Sorros, than I would from the KOCH brothers. . .but then again, they wouldn't help the "middle class," they would only help themselves and their elite friends, by manipulating an originally perfectly good movement (the ORIGINAL tea party) into a ridiculous, brainwashed bunch of people . . .although, I am certain that there are still some good, intelligent, ORIGINAL tea party members who are crying their eyes out AND. ..joining OWS!

The Koch boys were alleged to have been bank rolling the TEA Party from the very start thereby making it an astrroturf movement. Its poppycock of course but that was the party line out of the left.

Glad you find convicted criminal George so trustworthy. AND that you are a conspiracy theory fan !

The Koch boys were alleged to have been bank rolling the TEA Party from the very start thereby making it an astrroturf movement. Its poppycock of course but that was the party line out of the left.

Glad you find convicted criminal George so trustworthy. AND that you are a conspiracy theory fan !

Yes dear! Whatever you say! :rolleyes::D

Werbung:
Back