For once i disagree with Fox News

steveox

Both OReilly and Hannity.. Sarah Palin is my choice and shes not weak. Now if a republican speaks against stem cells,,Then i have no choice but to re-elect Barrack Obama for four more years.

Werbung:
Both OReilly and Hannity.. Sarah Palin is my choice and shes not weak. Now if a republican speaks against stem cells,,Then i have no choice but to re-elect Barrack Obama for four more years.

Instead of that ridiculous position, why don't you read up on amniotic stem cells.

Stem Cells can cure dieases,Cancer allow blind to see again and the deaf hear again. Stem Cells can make you walk again. Republicans are against stem cells cause GOD made you for a reason. GOD wants you live with cancer and dieases for a reason. GOD wants you live with blindness and deafness for a reason. Like he didnt make Hellen Keller to see. He didnt make Ludwig van Beethoven to hear. Thats how many Republicans feel and the Pope feels this say too. Democrats want you enjoy life the way you want to enjoy it not the way GOD wants it.

Werbung:
Stem Cells can cure dieases,Cancer allow blind to see again and the deaf hear again. Stem Cells can make you walk again. Republicans are against stem cells cause GOD made you for a reason. GOD wants you live with cancer and dieases for a reason. GOD wants you live with blindness and deafness for a reason. Like he didnt make Hellen Keller to see. He didnt make Ludwig van Beethoven to hear. Thats how many Republicans feel and the Pope feels this say too. Democrats want you enjoy life the way you want to enjoy it not the way GOD wants it.

Adult stem cells have resulted in many advances. Embryonic stem cells have resulted in none. Many people of all sorts are against destroying embryos which by all scientific reasoning are living human people.

Back