Four Days Until The Long National Nightmare Ends

Johnny Tremain

On November 6th, 2012, the strange and perplexing era of liberal insanity rivaled only by the grotesque days of Nero himself--comes to an end.

We must all be wary of any subterfuge to come in the last days of this tyranny--the tyranny that will cause citizens to turn their heads askance and spit to the ground in the future when the name Barack "Hussein" Obama is whispered in polite company.

The Obama Era--when America lost it's mind--is at it's end.

He came here to divide and destroy America.
He will FAIL.
A classical Narcissistic Dilettante.

Werbung:
I will post your response on my web site as an example of extreme Right wing response

i will but not from this forum. An Example is on the topic that the Republicans have gone too far right.

If Ike was such a moderate in your mind can you see him creating a new entitlement like Medicare Rx ?
There are few GOPers on the right side of center.

I want the Freddy Obama to go away
obama-freddy.jpg

On November 6th, 2012, the strange and perplexing era of liberal insanity rivaled only by the grotesque days of Nero himself--comes to an end.

We must all be wary of any subterfuge to come in the last days of this tyranny--the tyranny that will cause citizens to turn their heads askance and spit to the ground in the future when the name Barack "Hussein" Obama is whispered in polite company.

He will FAIL.
I

I guess you only missed your prediction by 1,455 days! Not bad as previsions go! LOL

He will FAIL.
It looks like the nightmare continues

Werbung:
Back