Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano wants to set free Oregon Christmas tree bomber

Werbung:
Judge is right Cops are no differ than your common criminals. Like they robbed me $115 failed to dim my lights. Look at this scene

Well Its the law right? Wanna see what Traffic laws Cops break?

Reminds me of the behavior of new orleans black cops during katrina - most of them just deserted, and the ones who didn't were caught on video looting stores. :D

Werbung:
HEADLINE: Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano wants to set free Oregon Christmas tree bomber

HEADLINE: Fox News' libertarian judge Andrew Napolitano actually wants to set free the Oregon Christmas tree bomber. He even accuses the US government of being the criminals by setting up the 19 year old terrorist.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-po...ants-to-set-free-oregon-christmas-tree-bomber

Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano wants to set free Oregon Christmas tree bomber. On last night’s O’Reilly Factor, prominent judge and libertarian thinker Andrew Napolitano was on as a guest to discuss his controversial, to say the least, opinion on what to do with the 19-year-old Christmas tree bomber in Oregon.

As O’Reilly pointed out, so long as Mohamud wanted to kill all those Americans, that still would not justify Napolitano’s assertion that he should be set free due to entrapment or coercion claims!

Sounds like it's a bit of a stretch to imply that Fox News wants to let Mohamud go. Napolitano was a guest on Fox, and his opinion was not shared by his host.

Back