Fox News documentary.

Julsa

Have any of you seen OutFoxed? Whether or not you're a fan, I suggest watching it.

I think it's pretty sad that Fox goes to such extremes to force themselves down Americans' throats.

Werbung:
Have any of you seen OutFoxed? Whether or not you're a fan, I suggest watching it.

I think it's pretty sad that Fox goes to such extremes to force themselves down Americans' throats.

FOX news shouldn't even be labeled a news network. They spread lies and misinformation.

FoxNews is no worse than CNN and MSNBC. It's just that liberals can't stand equality in the media. They only want liberal lies in the media, not conservative lies. But, just like the majority of conservatives, the majority of liberals want power and prestige and thats it, they don't care who they hurt in the process.

CNN and MSNBC are a lot less one sided than Fox though. They're all biased, but Fox is extreme and ridiculous.

That just isn't true. CNN pushes a far left agenda and Fox caters to the Conservatives. MSNBC gives air to both extremes, but has one of the best political minds on TV in Chris Matthews. But still, these are businesses that sell products. Liberal media to liberals and conservative media to conservatives. If you think CNN is an less extreme than Fox, then you clearly don't watch CNN.

Don't get me wrong, I get most of my news from CNN Pipeline, because for $2 a month, I can get the news. So I don't have cable. :) I like CNN better than Fox even though it is liberal media - I especially like CNN International.

FoxNews is no worse than CNN and MSNBC. It's just that liberals can't stand equality in the media. They only want liberal lies in the media, not conservative lies. But, just like the majority of conservatives, the majority of liberals want power and prestige and thats it, they don't care who they hurt in the process.

MSNBC/CNN aren't going on all the time claiming to be "fair" and "unbiased" - they are what they are. Fox news spends a great deal of energy making that claim when it is neither.

I don't listen to any of them. NPR is the way to go.

CNN and MSNBC are a lot less one sided than Fox though. They're all biased, but Fox is extreme and ridiculous.

Oh give me a break. CBS literally tried to cheat in order to get Kerry elected. It's impossible for any news organization to be entirely unbiased because news organizations are run by people, and people, by definition, cannot be completely objective.

MSNBC/CNN aren't going on all the time claiming to be "fair" and "unbiased" - they are what they are. Fox news spends a great deal of energy making that claim when it is neither.

To get the news on any non-political issue, I usually just go to CNN.com because it's the best organized, but for any political issues I either go to realclearpolitics.com or Drudge because they link to articles from both sides which is refreshing to see/read.

NPR is just as biased as any of the major news organizations.

To get the news on any non-political issue, I usually just go to CNN.com because it's the best organized, but for any political issues I either go to realclearpolitics.com or Drudge because they link to articles from both sides which is refreshing to see/read.

NPR is just as biased as any of the major news organizations.

I would disagree. NPR makes a point in interviewing both sides of an issue and I have found that very educational. In addition - because they recieve public monies they are legally mandated to do so. What I like about it is they don't rely on sensationalism or stirring up the emotions by pointing blame. They do a good job at it and they usually select people who actually know what they are talking about - not just giving opinion or stirring the poop like most pundits.

I would disagree. NPR makes a point in interviewing both sides of an issue and I have found that very educational. In addition - because they recieve public monies they are legally mandated to do so. What I like about it is they don't rely on sensationalism or stirring up the emotions by pointing blame. They do a good job at it and they usually select people who actually know what they are talking about - not just giving opinion or stirring the poop like most pundits.

Well, I mean, Sean Hannity interviews people from both sides of the issues. Mark Levin has more liberal callers go through than conservatives -- that doesn't mean they are "balanced".

Perhaps you don't see their sensationalism because their voices are so damn boring.

I don't listen to NPR. It's too out of touch. Fair and Balanced is just a motto. Who cares if its true or not? Besides, how do you define fair and balanced? They always put some idiot Democrat on to completely botch the Liberal point of view. :) How isn't that fair?

I don't listen to NPR. It's too out of touch. Fair and Balanced is just a motto. Who cares if its true or not? Besides, how do you define fair and balanced? They always put some idiot Democrat on to completely botch the Liberal point of view. :) How isn't that fair?

And the funny thing is -- that liberal idiot is Clinton's head strategist.

The fact here is that you need a BBC. A well funded, national, unbiased news station under strict rules to stay totally biased. The BBC is one of the most, if not the most, respected broadcaster in the world and it does a great job too. No commericals, no bias on the news, excellent programmes in the evening at least.

Werbung:
The fact here is that you need a BBC. A well funded, national, unbiased news station under strict rules to stay totally biased. The BBC is one of the most, if not the most, respected broadcaster in the world and it does a great job too. No commericals, no bias on the news, excellent programmes in the evening at least.

No bias in the BBC? Have you seen any of their reporting related to the Middle East (Israel/Palestine conflcit or the Iraq War)?

I don't think it would be a stretch to argue that the BBC is more biased than any of the U.S.'s mainstream news organizations.

Back