Fox News has said that more than 50 congressional republicans against war

steveox

Do the math If 100 more say no Obama cant do crap.If he does it anyway he faces impeachment. Going against Congressional approval is an impeachable offense.

Werbung:
All the legal beagles say Obama can bomb Syria without the blessing of congress, if he wants to. Lots of Presidents have.

All the legal beagles say Obama can bomb Syria without the blessing of congress, if he wants to. Lots of Presidents have.

Vietnam gave us the War Powers Act. He can strike - war needs approved what, 60 or 90 days later? I forget.

Keep waiting .... The Constitution does not apply to the anointed one!

Wanna Bet. The Republicans have a plan now. If Obama goes around congress again He risks impeachment. And if Harry Reids guys block we could have a Military coup in DC just like what the Soviet Red Amy back in 1991 when they removed Gorby from power when the Red Army invaded Moscow. Remember?

_54681770_kremlintanks_afp464.jpg

Wanna Bet. The Republicans have a plan now. If Obama goes around congress again He risks impeachment. And if Harry Reids guys block we could have a Military coup in DC just like what the Soviet Red Amy back in 1991 when they removed Gorby from power when the Red Army invaded Moscow. Remember?

_54681770_kremlintanks_afp464.jpg
OMG steve ....

You have got get into reality with this ..... You cannot impeach a dictator who is exempt from the Constitution and laws of this Country.

If you could it would have already happened!

Obama's 50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting

Hes not a dictator.Hes the President. I Think the general is no friend of Obama. If John Boehner wants to tell the general to invade D.C and remove the President he will order the troops into D.C There only 500 secret service men they cant fight the Army can they?

Werbung:
Hes not a dictator.Hes the President. I Think the general is no friend of Obama. If John Boehner wants to tell the general to invade D.C and remove the President he will order the troops into D.C There only 500 secret service men they cant fight the Army can they?
So is that going to happen before or after Obama's next 50 impeachable crimes?

Back