Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

steveox

Fox News host Megyn Kelly has made herself the center of a racial controversy by declaring that Jesus Christ and Santa Claus are white.

On Wednesday night, Kelly was responding to an article by Slate writer Aisha Harris, who wrote an article entitled “ Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore .”

The popular news host told viewers of “The Kelly File,” her hit FNC program, “When I saw this headline, I kinda laughed and I said, ‘Oh, this is ridiculous. Yet another person claiming it's racist to have a white Santa.’ And by the way, for all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white. But this person is maybe just arguing that we should also have a black Santa. But, you know, Santa is what he is, and just so you know, we're just debating this because someone wrote about it, kids.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...says-jesus-and-santa-are-white-193322244.html

Now why is the Liberal left reporting this? Uh Uh,,When MSNBC and CNN does the samething they hush hush and turn a blind eye.

Even Archie Bunker said theyre both white

Werbung:
Fox News host Megyn Kelly has made herself the center of a racial controversy by declaring that Jesus Christ and Santa Claus are white.

On Wednesday night, Kelly was responding to an article by Slate writer Aisha Harris, who wrote an article entitled “ Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore .”

The popular news host told viewers of “The Kelly File,” her hit FNC program, “When I saw this headline, I kinda laughed and I said, ‘Oh, this is ridiculous. Yet another person claiming it's racist to have a white Santa.’ And by the way, for all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white. But this person is maybe just arguing that we should also have a black Santa. But, you know, Santa is what he is, and just so you know, we're just debating this because someone wrote about it, kids.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...says-jesus-and-santa-are-white-193322244.html

Now why is the Liberal left reporting this? Uh Uh,,When MSNBC and CNN does the samething they hush hush and turn a blind eye.

Even Archie Bunker said theyre both white
There is no Santa Claus but Rachel Dolezal really is white no matter what the leftist claims to the contrary.

There is no Santa Claus but Rachel Dolezal really is white no matter what the leftist claims to the contrary.
Who cares about her lol

But fox hiring someone as a national anchor who thought the middle east was full of white peo0le lol

Who cares about her lol

But fox hiring someone as a national anchor who thought the middle east was full of white peo0le lol
Don Lemon insists that kids must be taught that Jesus was black.

Werbung:
Back