Fox News republican Debate

Werbung:
There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of Americans who could do a better job than anyone who is running now, or even "testing the waters." Why would they, though? Who wants to put themselves through what it takes to be POTUS? First, you have to raise hundreds of millions of dollars, while pretending that you don't intend to pay back the donors with political favors. Of course, no one believes that anyway.

Once elected, no matter what you say or do, someone doesn't like it, and if they don't say the right things, someone just makes crap up. Regardless of what you do, it is the wrong thing. Silliness abounds, as seen by the "birther" nonsense. Go get Bin Laden? Great... except.. was he armed? You shot an unarmed man? How terrible, how awful. Anyway, we don't believe you really shot him, since you didn't show us photo... what? Photoshop? Well, if you do show photos, they will have been faked, because we say so.

And on and on.

Were I by some miracle to be POTUS, I'd tell the voters exactly what I was doing, and why, and that they could vote for the other guy if they didn't like it. I'd get on TV weekly and make jokes bout the silliness being said.

Which, of course, is one reason I'll never be elected to office.

funny how when Fox news man Frank Luntz says " “I have never had this kind of reaction until tonight. Something very special happened this evening,” the republicans don't go all red eyes about the rage of his being so Bias!

I guess thats reserved only for former Speech writers after a really good speech.

But its good to know Ron Paul does not think the nation will be doped up on Heroin if we make it legal at least :)

There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of Americans who could do a better job than anyone who is running now, or even "testing the waters." Why would they, though? Who wants to put themselves through what it takes to be POTUS? First, you have to raise hundreds of millions of dollars, while pretending that you don't intend to pay back the donors with political favors. Of course, no one believes that anyway.

Once elected, no matter what you say or do, someone doesn't like it, and if they don't say the right things, someone just makes crap up. Regardless of what you do, it is the wrong thing. Silliness abounds, as seen by the "birther" nonsense. Go get Bin Laden? Great... except.. was he armed? You shot an unarmed man? How terrible, how awful. Anyway, we don't believe you really shot him, since you didn't show us photo... what? Photoshop? Well, if you do show photos, they will have been faked, because we say so.

And on and on.

Were I by some miracle to be POTUS, I'd tell the voters exactly what I was doing, and why, and that they could vote for the other guy if they didn't like it. I'd get on TV weekly and make jokes bout the silliness being said.

Which, of course, is one reason I'll never be elected to office.

you forgot the horrible idea of Obama going to new york to Ground zero after, I mean what a D**k...whats his name Sam Sheppard on fox complaining that our action was Illegal... If Obama gave us 100 employment and a raise for all of the rest of us, cut oil cost to 99 cents and found the solution to clean energy for all in 10 years...Republicans could be mad about something still.

You see these are ordinary politicans. Again theyre say ANYTHING just to get elected. Now if you put in real players like Trump,Michele Bachman and Sarah Palin youll get better results.

As all the 'real' candidates took a pass on the debates, then Fox should have seen the writing on the wall. People are not ready to hear debates about an election that is 1 1/2 years away. Even the political parties are smart enough not to start the Primaries before January!

Dumb move, Fox Network...

As all the 'real' candidates took a pass on the debates, then Fox should have seen the writing on the wall. People are not ready to hear debates about an election that is 1 1/2 years away. Even the political parties are smart enough not to start the Primaries before January!

Dumb move, Fox Network...

that or to many are still on there payroll to be ready to lose there paid mouthpiece and have to pay for air time...They told Huck get in or get out b end of June I think. Palin they must think is done with and not going to run since they have not told her the same thing that I have heard.

Werbung:
funny how when Fox news man Frank Luntz says " “I have never had this kind of reaction until tonight. Something very special happened this evening,” the republicans don't go all red eyes about the rage of his being so Bias!

Lutz is a political analyst and commentator - he is expected to be biased. As far as wiki is concerned his is not a fox news man.

Old tingle legs is the host of a "weekly NEWS program" aka the Chris Matthews show.

Back