FOX NEWS should cancell *THE FIVE*

steveox

Replace them with Rush Limbaugh Show. I think they should negotiate with Rush to bring his hour TV show at 5PM. Or Hire commedian Dennis Miller get people laugh about politics. Remember his show Dennis Miller live on HBO? It should be an hour show with his rants and 3 guest panel like what Bill Maher has now. Bill Maher last segment is called new rules. Dennis should do call My point and tell his views before he goes off the air,,As he says thats my point and i could be wrong,,goodnight

Werbung:
Replace them with Rush Limbaugh Show. I think they should negotiate with Rush to bring his hour TV show at 5PM. Or Hire commedian Dennis Miller get people laugh about politics. Remember his show Dennis Miller live on HBO? It should be an hour show with his rants and 3 guest panel like what Bill Maher has now. Bill Maher last segment is called new rules. Dennis should do call My point and tell his views before he goes off the air,,As he says thats my point and i could be wrong,,goodnight
I dont think FOX likes Rush and I dont think Rush likes FOX so I dont think you will get what you hope for.

Do you like Michael Savage? I don't really care for him but I noticed he isnt on the radio anymore He might have time to go to FOX, but I dont think FOX likes him either :)

Back