French election

Werbung:
Ful l French presidential debate between Macron and Le Pen:

I watched it life, and it was sickening! Le Pen is a witch and has nothing to offer. Her whole stand was to denigrate everything that has been done in France for the last 25 years, and to insult Macron. Macron tried to stay civil, but he had (unfortunately) to get down to (almost) her level. . .in the gutter!

I sure hope she will lose big!

So back to the average Pierre being unhappy with the fat cats are shoving down their throats.
Status quo.

I am always so amazed at your extraordinary knowledge of everyone in politics. . .even in foreign countries.

I assume you speak/read fluent French to be so intimate with both of the French presidential candidates?

And. . .Macron is in no way a "fat cat" and is an outsider. Exactly what France needed. His job will not be easy, but he, at least, will not destroy the spirit of France by adopting extremist, fascist policies such as Le Pen would have.

I am extremely please with the potential of this very young man. And even more pleased with the fact that another Putin's puppet bites the dust!

With Emmanuel Macron stunning victory it looks like the last right wing candidate to win will be Trump.

I am always so amazed at your extraordinary knowledge of everyone in politics. . .even in foreign countries.

I assume you speak/read fluent French to be so intimate with both of the French presidential candidates?

And. . .Macron is in no way a "fat cat" and is an outsider. Exactly what France needed. His job will not be easy, but he, at least, will not destroy the spirit of France by adopting extremist, fascist policies such as Le Pen would have.

I am extremely please with the potential of this very young man. And even more pleased with the fact that another Putin's puppet bites the dust!
Macron is or at least was an investment banker. The poster child of fat cats.
It's being reported that 1/3 of ballots cast were abstention or spoiled. It's being described as most unusual and a traditional means for French voters to show disfavor.
Not much of a mandate for the youngster.

Germans will be happy though they've just annexed France...:)

You are so wrong! Since when did California annex Oregon?
You are just jealous, because Scotland has been "annexed" for centuries by England, and because of this, you are out of the European market. . .

Everyone is not as stupid as the (SMALL) majority of British to vote out of the European Union!

Macron is or at least was an investment banker. The poster child of fat cats.
It's being reported that 1/3 of ballots cast were abstention or spoiled. It's being described as most unusual and a traditional means for French voters to show disfavor.
Not much of a mandate for the youngster.

The 66% he won already took into consideration the "white ballots!" And, the feeling in France is that of cautious joy and hope. People here are just happy that they escaped the silver bullet of Putin's puppet!

And I, for one, feel that I have Trump to finally credit for that. His first 100 days horrible failure gave French people an EXCELLENT exemple of what horror could come by voting like Trumpsters. . .and they did the right thing!

By the way. . .I much prefer an "investment banker" to a failed, many time bankrupt, and totally despicable loser who has only one goal . . .to make himself and his family wealthier and to do that, to sell the US to any foreign power that will pay for it!

The 66% he won already took into consideration the "white ballots!" And, the feeling in France is that of cautious joy and hope. People here are just happy that they escaped the silver bullet of Putin's puppet!

And I, for one, feel that I have Trump to finally credit for that. His first 100 days horrible failure gave French people an EXCELLENT exemple of what horror could come by voting like Trumpsters. . .and they did the right thing!

By the way. . .I much prefer an "investment banker" to a failed, many time bankrupt, and totally despicable loser who has only one goal . . .to make himself and his family wealthier and to do that, to sell the US to any foreign power that will pay for it!
You do realize investment bankers work for the very rich right ? Billionaires like Trump and Soros.
The French said neither.

Werbung:
Back