FRONTLINE!!!

Democracy On Trial
January 30, 2024
In celebration of....."The roots of the criminal cases against former President Trump stemming from his 2020 election LOSS."
The root of all politically motivated charges against President Trump is widespread Democrat hatred and sedition against their political enemies and the US government under Republican control.

Werbung:
After the dust of WW3 settles, China will likely rule over the US and Taiwan, but not over Israel, since the Bible predicts Israel will endure until Jesus returns.
Jesus already told the world when he was returning. After his very unpleasant weekend, the resurrected Jesus was speaking with a group of disciples at Emmaus, and was asked when he would return.

He said that he did not know, that only the Father knew that (despite his being one third of the Holy Trinity) but that he would return "before the last of those he was speaking with had tasted death.".

Are there any 2000+ year disciples around? There are no reports of such.

So Jesus made a prediction and it seems that it turned to be FALSE. Paul told hid followers that there was no point in hem marrying, since Jesus was going to return very, very soon , like perhaps the following Tuesday.

I don't think that there will be any nuclear war over the present conflict in Gaza. I am sure that Israel and he US will continue to exist for at least another century. And the odds of Jesus returning? I do not think that any bookmaker on the planet will take bets on that.

Jesus is not coming, he will not convert the Jews, that is just dumb. The entire Book of Revelation is the rantings of a lunatic.

There are plenty of similar rantings that did not make it into the Bible. Predicting the destruction of Israel was practically a prerequisite for prophets in the Old Testament.

Last edited:
After the dust of WW3 settles, China will likely rule over the US and Taiwan, but not over Israel, since the Bible predicts Israel will endure until Jesus returns.
Jesus will never return. And who says that Israel could never continue to exist and be dominated by China? Mark Francis wants to be a prophet, it seems.

Werbung:
Back