Funny remarks made by Chinese people's representatives

K

kazumi

Although not elected directly from people, China still has its so-called people's representatives. They attend the Two Assemblies, NPC & CPPCC, each year to make proposals that they claim will better the living standard of Chinese citizens.
Now let's see how they represent Chinese people.

With the Two Assemblies holding in China these days, there appeared many funny or even stupid remarks made by those representatives.
Let's see what they said.

Proposal 1. Close all the private-owned cybercafes in China, open new cybercafes sponsered by the government.
---- made by a restaurant owner
Comment: Why don't you close your restaurants and hotels in China? We can use the country's money and enjoy a communist society.

Proposal 2. Eliminating 囧,a Chinese charater, as it doesn't make any sense.
Comment: Eliminate yourself first, as I don't see any sense of you.

Proposal 3. Don't buy your house in big cities if you cannot afford it.
"You always complain that the house price is too high in big cities, then why don't you buy your house in your hometown? We never encouraged you to buy houses in Beijing, Shanghai, or Guangzhou, " said a real estate developer.

Proposal 4. "The best way for university graduates to realize their values of life is to be nightmen. Being nightmen, university graduates have advantages in their mind and tools.
Comment: How come you didn't turn out to be a nightman, dear representative with a bachelor degree?

Proposal 5. Thank the country instead of your mother first when you are awarded.

Funny remarks
"The earthquake of 4.1 magnitude happened recently in Tangshan is the aftershock of the 1976 Tangshan earthquake."

"The first proposal I'd make if I were a representative is to propose to lessen those stupid proposals."
---- by a famous writer
http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/sh...9627#post29627

Just for fun:)

Werbung:
Back