G20 Anarchists

Gipper

Same old story to those of us paying attention. The radical left is behind everyone of these riots and violence at the G20 meetings. The left media refers to them as vandals when in fact, they are hardcore leftists including commies, Marxists, and other useful idiots.

capt.5e77f9831e1b4f1bac76eadcbcd77c4d-5e77f9831e1b4f1bac76eadcbcd77c4d-0.jpg

Vandals mar summit protests in Toronto

AP

By ROB GILLIES, Associated Press Writer Rob Gillies, Associated Press Writer – Sat Jun 26, 7:43 pm ET

TORONTO – Black-clad demonstrators broke off from a crowd of peaceful demonstrators protesting a global economic summit in Toronto, torching police cruisers and smashing windows with baseball bats and hammers.

Police with shields and clubs earlier pushed back another small group of demonstrators who tried to head south toward the security fence surrounding the perimeter of the Group of 20 summit site. Some demonstrators hurled bottles at police.

"This isn't our Toronto and my response is anger," Toronto Mayor David Miller told CP24 television. "Every Torontonian should be outraged by this."

The roving band of protesters in black balaclavas shattered shop windows for blocks, including at police headquarters, then shed some of their black clothes, revealing other garments, and continued to rampage through downtown Toronto.

Protesters torched at least two police cruisers in different parts of the city, including one in the heart of the city's financial district.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100626/ap_on_re_ca/cn_world_summit_protests

Werbung:
are you asking about the fences or? the fences help no one, the anarchist help the right...as they have this idea that somehow Anarchist and LIberals are the same, regardless of the fact they want different things....such as one is for good strong government ...the other for no government at all....anrachist

They look more destructive than useful to me. To whom are they useful?

Come on now THC. Do you have any idea how silly that question is? If you are serious, I am concerned about your mental health.

Are you on the hooch again?

Come on now THC. Do you have any idea how silly that question is? If you are serious, I am concerned about your mental health.

Are you on the hooch again?

They are of no use to me. Are they useful to you?

When you say that they are useful, it doesn't seem like a silly question to ask, useful to whom?

Perhaps they are useful to that large, amorphous group you label as "liberals", but then, you said that they are liberals, so that's not it.

Maybe they're useful to the real masters, the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes for their own purposes, the conspirators, could that be it?

They are of no use to me. Are they useful to you?

When you say that they are useful, it doesn't seem like a silly question to ask, useful to whom?

Perhaps they are useful to that large, amorphous group you label as "liberals", but then, you said that they are liberals, so that's not it.

Maybe they're useful to the real masters, the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes for their own purposes, the conspirators, could that be it?

Well I assumed you knew what a "useful idiot" is. There are several of them still posting on this site, but alas many have left due to the site's crash.

Please check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
And this from the great Dr. Thomas Sowell...http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell090100.asp

Even the liberal wikipedia knows what a useful idiot is.

And Pandy, THC1 told me "hooch" is what he/she/it smokes daily...not sure if its for medical purposes:D

Instead of being boringly predictable and indulging in the usual mischief and mayhem why don't the trots do something a bit more interesting like pour petrol over themselves.....or bugger off to Africa and pour petrol over the mad tyrants that are in power!

Instead of being boringly predictable and indulging in the usual mischief and mayhem why don't the trots do something a bit more interesting like pour petrol over themselves.....or bugger off to Africa and pour petrol over the mad tyrants that are in power!

I have renewed respect for you Scotty.

Actually what should be done is the police need to beat the hell out of a few of these fools on the street for all to see. Then send a bunch of them away for long prison terms. A few killed by police gun fire might help too. Then they will think twice next time. But sadly, the West has lost it's will to punish these subhumans.

Well I assumed you knew what a "useful idiot" is. There are several of them still posting on this site, but alas many have left due to the site's crash.

Please check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
And this from the great Dr. Thomas Sowell...http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell090100.asp

Even the liberal wikipedia knows what a useful idiot is.

And Pandy, THC1 told me "hooch" is what he/she/it smokes daily...not sure if its for medical purposes:D

Oh, I understand what you mean by "useful idiot". I was just wondering who you thought the people under discussion were useful to. Your link mentions the Soviet Union, now defunct, and Mao, no longer in power. How could anyone be useful to them?

Once again, useful to whom?

Oh, I understand what you mean by "useful idiot". I was just wondering who you thought the people under discussion were useful to. Your link mentions the Soviet Union, now defunct, and Mao, no longer in power. How could anyone be useful to them?

Once again, useful to whom?

Damn THC, that hooch really fogs the mind.

Useful to the COMMUNIST LEFT. Do you know who they are?

Damn THC, that hooch really fogs the mind.

Useful to the COMMUNIST LEFT. Do you know who they are?

Oh, the Communist left! Well, there aren't a whole lot of Communists left, are there? The Soviet Union fell apart about 19 years ago now, Communist China adopted capitalism and is now kicking the pants of other capitalist countries (metaphorically, that is, in the marketplace), Vietnam is a capitalist country, the rest of South East Asia didn't fall to Communism despite being simply a row of dominoes, no, there aren't a lot of Communists left. The cold war is over, and we won.

There is Cuba, to be sure. Are they useful to Cuba, then?

Or, is your simplistic philosophy simply nineteen years out of date?

Oh, the Communist left! Well, there aren't a whole lot of Communists left, are there? The Soviet Union fell apart about 19 years ago now, Communist China adopted capitalism and is now kicking the pants of other capitalist countries (metaphorically, that is, in the marketplace), Vietnam is a capitalist country, the rest of South East Asia didn't fall to Communism despite being simply a row of dominoes, no, there aren't a lot of Communists left. The cold war is over, and we won.

There is Cuba, to be sure. Are they useful to Cuba, then?

Or, is your simplistic philosophy simply nineteen years out of date?

Oh Lord please give me strength!!!

You are not informed or you are blind to reality.

The communist left now runs the USA and has much influence throughout the West in very facet of government, society, and culture.

The American administration is full of commies. BO is a Marxist, which if you knew anything about this subject you would know a commie and a Marxist are essentially the same thing. The American press, education, entertainment are full of commies.

I will continue to try to enlighten you, but apparently are very slow learner. Has the cannabis taken its toll on your mental faculties?

Take a look at this...

Werbung:
Oh Lord please give me strength!!!

You are not informed or you are blind to reality.

The communist left now runs the USA and has much influence throughout the West in very facet of government, society, and culture.

The American administration is full of commies. BO is a Marxist, which if you knew anything about this subject you would know a commie and a Marxist are essentially the same thing. The American press, education, entertainment are full of commies.

I will continue to try to enlighten you, but apparently are very slow learner. Has the cannabis taken its toll on your mental faculties?

Take a look at this...

So, despite having won the cold war, we have lost to the Communists, who control our own nation? Are elections to be canceled, all businesses confiscated, all means of production socialized, private residences to become state housing, and the US to be made over into a version of the old Soviet Union?

And, those liberals you seem to think have so much power, what are they doing about the Communists? Surely, you're not going to tell us that communist and liberal are the same thing, are you?

Well, maybe so. You did say that anarchists are liberals, didn't you?

and, according to you, Obama is a Communist as well? How about Bush, was he a Communist? Clinton? Bush I, all the way back to Reagan?

Or was Reagan a Communist as well?

What on Earth do you base such outrageous statements on?

Do you remember a guy named Joseph McCarthy? Was he right all along?

Back