Gallup: Congressional approval rating climbs

Werbung:
Bad news rednecks...Gallup's latest congressional job approval rating, shows a 12% increase from last month...19% to 31%. This is the best rating for Congress in nearly two years.

Combine that with Obama's 62% approval rating and Democrats are looking good.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/114670/Congress-Approval-Rating-Jumps.aspx

why do feel the need to ofend red necks?. I'm not one, but If it was me adding adjetives to Obamabots I'd had some mods all over me....

Do you really believe that a 31% approval rating is something to brag about??? :rolleyes:

Bad news rednecks...Gallup's latest congressional job approval rating, shows a 12% increase from last month...19% to 31%. This is the best rating for Congress in nearly two years.

Combine that with Obama's 62% approval rating and Democrats are looking good.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/114670/Congress-Approval-Rating-Jumps.aspx

Its the honeymoon. Their ratings are now tied to the stimulus.

In addition to that your "redneck" claim only displays your own ignorance.

Its the honeymoon. Their ratings are now tied to the stimulus.

In addition to that your "redneck" claim only displays your own ignorance.

red·neck (rěd'něk')
n.

1. Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
2. A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

That's why I frequently use the term "redneck" to describe Republicans. Now obviously not all Republicans are rednecks and not all rednecks are Republicans, but the vast majority are and I don't think that can be disputed.

Werbung:

Do you really believe that a 31% approval rating is something to brag about??? :rolleyes:

Yep, because not only is it the highest approval rating in 2 years (reflecting the public's satisfaction with Democratic rule) but it's very near the historical average of 35% for Congress in Gallup Polls since 1974.

Back