Gay Sex Kills

ilikeboobs

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_20058.shtml

"Can you imagine officials at a middle school, junior high or high school setting aside a day to promote “tolerance” for heavy smoking and drinking among children? How about a day where teachers encourage kids to “embrace who they are,” pick up that crack pipe and give it a stiff toke?

Neither can I. The public would go ballistic, and for good reason.

But that hasn’t stopped officials in thousands of schools across the country from promoting other politically correct and socially “in-vogue” behaviors that — both statistically and manifestly — are every bit as dangerous as the aforementioned frowned-upon behaviors.

That’s exactly what the homosexual activist “Day of Silence” is all about — advancing, through clever, feel-good propaganda, full acceptance among children of the homosexual lifestyle..."

Ha ha ha! That rules.

Werbung:
Yeah we have this kindda bilge in our schools too!

While the medical consensus is that smoking knocks from two to 10 years off an individual’s life expectancy, the IJE study found that homosexual conduct shortens the lifespan of “gays” by an astounding “8 to 20 years” — more than twice that of smoking.

Maybe the Surgeon General should insist that gays have a warning tattooed above their butts...."Entry kills" :D

If you choose to smoke, you choose to smoke.

You can't choose to be attracted to men, but you can choose to put your todger in there. There's nothing wrong with accepting homosexuality, and its a homosexuals choice whether or not to put that in there.

If you choose to smoke, you choose to smoke.

You can't choose to be attracted to men, but you can choose to put your todger in there. There's nothing wrong with accepting homosexuality, and its a homosexuals choice whether or not to put that in there.

Coming from it as a Catholic, having a homo orientation is not in itself evil, but acting on your homo desires (i.e. having buttsex with other dudes) is where the sin is committed.

That said, being that this is a secular country and religious values are increasingly being tossed aside as hocus-pocus, I think that if you feel the need to participate in buttsex and risk catching something, then you should be fully prepared to accept any consequences that come with your actions. Namely AIDS.

Forcing little kids to accept a lifestyle that their parents my be trying to teach them to avoid seems out of bounds to me. Schools should be in the business of teaching facts (history, math, science, language), not sexual lifestyle choices. Who's to say that the pro-gay mafia is anymore wholesome than the pro-smoking mafia?

Oh Give me a Break! I have seen lots of ridiculous arguments in my day, but this is a new dumb.
WTF does it matter what someone chooses to do in the privacy of thier homes?
These people, plenty of which are straight choose not to speak in school. Imagine that!
What a novel idea. To remain silent? Turn the world upside down, the sky is falling!
What would you rather them do to create awareness about the ongoing discrimination and bigotry they face daily. Would you rather them burn a bunch of bibles? Participate in "buttsex" in class. No, they are doing something that will probably enhance the learning enviroment in schools, but instead you vilify them in a totally reasonable action.

Forcing little kids to accept a lifestyle that their parents may be trying to teach them to avoid seems out of bounds to me. Schools should be in the business of teaching facts (history, math, science, language), not sexual lifestyle choices. Who's to say that the pro-gay mafia is anymore wholesome than the pro-smoking mafia?

Nicely put.....yeah I think I agree with that, however, I think you'll find that the law in the US is against you on that point...

In 2005, Massachusetts father David Parker was shocked when his five-year-old son brought a controversial children’s book home from school which depicted two households led by homosexual couples. Parker went to the school to speak with school officials, but was arrested and jailed overnight for criminal trespassing. In early 2007, a federal district court judge dismissed Parker’s case, concluding that Christians who attend public schools must be taught about homosexuality in order to be “engaged and productive citizens.”

Big Ouch!!

Kindda itchy subject teaching wee mites about gay lifestyles - where TF does it end? you get some guy in the classroom dressed up as little bo-peep in frilly pink skirts discussing the best place to buy blow-up sheep!! Personally I'm against it as boobs says thers's other things much more pertinent to kids development than learning about what gays and other "folks" get up to - as it were.

Oh Give me a Break! I have seen lots of ridiculous arguments in my day, but this is a new dumb.
WTF does it matter what someone chooses to do in the privacy of thier homes?
These people, plenty of which are straight choose not to speak in school. Imagine that!
What a novel idea. To remain silent? Turn the world upside down, the sky is falling!
What would you rather them do to create awareness about the ongoing discrimination and bigotry they face daily. Would you rather them burn a bunch of bibles? Participate in "buttsex" in class. No, they are doing something that will probably enhance the learning enviroment in schools, but instead you vilify them in a totally reasonable action.

If it is something chosen in the 'privacy of their homes', then what the heck is it doing in school, eh?
I simply cannot understand the logic that prohibits discussion of religion in school and yet allows discussion of buttsex.

Can you? Or is that a variation of bear logic I haven't heard of?

Maybe because organized religion is unfounded nonsense while homosexuality is an issue many people have to accept and deal with?

It would, of course, be much better to simply allow the little darlings to call each other "gay" long before they really understand what the term means, then go off gay bashing when they get a little older.

Just where is the backup to the idea that gay people have shorter lives than do straights? Is there proof that it is gay behavior that causes this shorter life, or is there something inherent in gays themselves? Could it be the stress of being different from the norm?

Remember, straights who sleep around are just as likely to get AIDS and hepititis C as are gays that sleep around.

I don't agree with the schools influencing children that a gay lifestyle is a normal lifestyle..
Just as I don't agree with schools teaching children polygamy, multiple partners or any other behavior that is promiscuous. Stick with the 3R's, science and history.

That said, being that this is a secular country and religious values are increasingly being tossed aside as hocus-pocus, I think that if you feel the need to participate in buttsex and risk catching something, then you should be fully prepared to accept any consequences that come with your actions. Namely AIDS.

Forcing little kids to accept a lifestyle that their parents my be trying to teach them to avoid seems out of bounds to me. Schools should be in the business of teaching facts (history, math, science, language), not sexual lifestyle choices. Who's to say that the pro-gay mafia is anymore wholesome than the pro-smoking mafia?

Perhaps we shouldn't teach little white kids that they aren't inherently better than black kids? We shouldn't teach kids that its okay to be black if their parents want to teach them otherwise. After all, being black opens all sorts of doors to violent crime, doesn't it?

This is utter nonsense and you know it. We teach children to be tolerant of homosexuals - yes. We also teach them not to be promiscuous in their sexual practices, regardless of orientation. When I was in high school, that was all they were allowed to teach us - nothing about contraception, nothing about family planning of any kind, just "don't have sex." The problem with schools isn't that they are doing something about intolerance; the problem is that they aren't doing enough in terms of real education.

Oh, and quit the gay-bashing. It's so obvious in this thread that you might as well be wearing a nametag that says, "Hello, My Name Is Homophobe."

Werbung:
Perhaps we shouldn't teach little white kids that they aren't inherently better than black kids? We shouldn't teach kids that its okay to be black if their parents want to teach them otherwise. After all, being black opens all sorts of doors to violent crime, doesn't it?

This is utter nonsense and you know it. We teach children to be tolerant of homosexuals - yes. We also teach them not to be promiscuous in their sexual practices, regardless of orientation. When I was in high school, that was all they were allowed to teach us - nothing about contraception, nothing about family planning of any kind, just "don't have sex." The problem with schools isn't that they are doing something about intolerance; the problem is that they aren't doing enough in terms of real education.

Oh, and quit the gay-bashing. It's so obvious in this thread that you might as well be wearing a nametag that says, "Hello, My Name Is Homophobe."

Not agreeing with a homosexual life style does not make a person a homophobe.

There is nothing we can do to keep the schools from indoctrinating our kids to their value system except for to keep our kids home on the days they are teaching those things, home school or do what I do. Every single day re teach your kids from the garbage they learned at school.

Back