Gays Attack Christians in Washington, DC

Werbung:
Shouldnt the title be that a single gay attacked a christian org? From there you could make the further case that larger numbers of gays would welcome violence.

Where is the media that blames the Tea Party for these shootings?

On a serious note, since I have not watched mainstream news like CNN recently what has their coverage of this been like?

Typical, very little coverage in the lib MSM.

Now if the crazy A-hole had been a radical Christian (they only exist in the minds of liberals) or Tea Party member or a right wing militia member, EVERYONE in America would know his name.

Is it any wonder those who get their news from the lib MSM are uninformed?

Now if the crazy A-hole had been a radical Christian (they only exist in the minds of liberals) or Tea Party member or a right wing militia member, EVERYONE in America would know his name.

I have not watched those channels for so many years--excessive vomiting is quite debilitating--in the elderly.
Thanks for the validation of the inevitable answer.
I hope that--with the obliteration of the democrat party--which will be coming very soon--
that the annihilation of the lamestream media follows within a fortnight.

Wasn't Ft. Hood called "workplace violence"?

Yes--it was.
Sort of like they called Operation Overlord on June 6, 1944, the "D-Day" Invasion of Normandy in World War Two.
"Workplace Violence" resulted in many deaths that day as well.
Democrats have always viewed it as a Christain Over-reation to the murder of Six Million Jews and many tens of millions more.
Janet Napolitano is rumored to have sought to remove any remembrance of it.

Werbung:

In the interest of honesty I should point out that as a member of the evangelical Christian community for many years now I can affirm that I have met real live radical Christians - of many sorts. Some practice love radically and others are hippie Jesus freaks, while others wear head coverings, home school, believe in a 6000 year old Earth...There are all manner of types and mixtures. Most however are just your neighbor.

Back