George Bush is an idiot, here's the proof

Werbung:

what do you guys think of this moron:

I've seen this before and you can't make stuff like this up... heck, it's in his own words (if those were all real words)!:D

Maybe the man is just getting a bum rap. Let's take a moment and compare Bush to some other well known Presidents... click on this link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3J-L29iT8

OH, NO!>>>>> :eek:

Yeah, well...

Let's face it: Bush just isn't good at thinking and talking "on his feet". Other presidents have been almost as bad. Eisenhower was famous for stammering, and one time he introduced Hoobert Heever to the podium.:D

His inability to speak extemporaneously is not what will condem him to the trash bin of history.

It will be his incredible incompetence in both domestic and foreign policy.
For tarnishing America's standing in the world.
For his lawlessness.
For his corruption of the Justice Dept., the EPA, FEMA, and others.
For his invading a nation based on false premises, then screwing up the occupation.
For being diverted from a defensible and winnable war in Afghanistan to an unnecessary war in Iraq, thus losing both.
For turning a surplus into a deficit with unnecessary and unfinanced massive tax cuts for the rich.

9961687-9961690-slarge.jpg

"Mr. President, we've been attacked by a group of men notorious for their publicity tapes and bases in Afghanistan!"
"Well, bomb the hell out of them!"
-three years later-
"Mr. President, this isn't Afghanistan."
"Who cares? They've got the same stuff!"
"Sir, they don't have anything."
"THEY'VE GOT MY DADDY'S PRIDE!"
"....yes sir. Whatever you say, Mr. President."

and that, children, is how we entered the twentieth century equivalent of the Vietnam War. Only with less jungle and more sand.

Actually Bush isn't stupid. The Republicans would like us to believe he is. Because the truth is he knows exactly what he is doing. He has only made one mistake since becoming president. He thought that the economy would hold together for at least one week after he left office, so the Republicans could blame the recession on the next president. As they have always done before. See, the stock market crashes when a Democrat becomes president because every one knows they are anti-business. Well, it fell apart too soon. Now they only have Bush to blame.

For his lawlessness.
For his invading a nation based on false premises, then screwing up the occupation.
For being diverted from a defensible and winnable war in Afghanistan to an unnecessary war in Iraq, thus losing both.
For turning a surplus into a deficit with unnecessary and unfinanced massive tax cuts for the rich.
This sums up my thoughts on the man and the President pretty well.
Ah but the good news is that he is out of office in just about a year.
Lets hope the American people are smart enough not to elect the lady running on her husbands last name or the Mayor using a verb, a noun and 9-11 in his sentences.

His inability to speak extemporaneously is not what will condem him to the trash bin of history.

For his lawlessness.
I tend to disagree with your list of complaints about President Bush, but that's just my little opinion. It's pretty easy for us armchair presidents to judge the guy who's actually there in the hotseat.

One thing I know for sure is that all the criticism slides off him like water off a duck's back. That's one of the things I like about the man.

I tend to disagree with your list of complaints about President Bush, but that's just my little opinion. It's pretty easy for us armchair presidents to judge the guy who's actually there in the hotseat.

One thing I know for sure is that all the criticism slides off him like water off a duck's back. That's one of the things I like about the man.

It's true that he doesn't learn from mistakes... I'll give ya that.

But the intent at this point isn't to turn a sows ear into a silk purse. :)

It's to see that the vast majority agrees Bush ways were the wrong ways and vote to change to a positive direction

What the heck I'm here... might as well add some more... :)!

How the Bush Administration Changes a Light Bulb

How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;

4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished;

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark;

8. One to viciously smear #7;

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;

10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

Werbung:
Hah!

It's true that he doesn't learn from mistakes... I'll give ya that.

But the intent at this point isn't to turn a sows ear into a silk purse. :)

It's to see that the vast majority agrees Bush ways were the wrong ways and vote to change to a positive direction

What the heck I'm here... might as well add some more... :)!

How the Bush Administration Changes a Light Bulb

How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;

4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished;

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark;

8. One to viciously smear #7;

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;

10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

I like it...and I imagine GW would get a chuckle out of it.

Back