Get More Women

Friendindeed

Here is an idea, get more women on here.

How I don't know because it seems like there are only a few that are spunky enough to debate with guys.

I love women.
You love women.
We ALL love women.

-Lou Reed

Women love talking to other women.
Gay guys love talking to women.

Women are key to expanding this site in my opinion.

Werbung:
That's a decidedly good point ...there is only one other person here whom I felt reasonably sure was a woman besides myself.

Bump.

Came back to give credit where it's due for the song lyrics and because I notice more women are coming here now.

:cool:

Yes welcome and enjoy your stay!!

Make sure to contact any of the "staff" if you ever have any problems --- (this goes out to everyone)... but also try to have fun.

Here is an idea, get more women on here.

How I don't know because it seems like there are only a few that are spunky enough to debate with guys.

I love women.
You love women.
We ALL love women.

-Lou Reed

Women love talking to other women.
Gay guys love talking to women.

Women are key to expanding this site in my opinion.

I'm a Woman! But...I do have to say you have to be careful with woman, yeah, I'm woman bashing, and I'm a woman! From the personal experience, there are a lot of crazy women out there. Just don't want to deal with "you're hurting my feeling, you're a womanizer, and you don't understand. blah, blah, blah" on the board.

Actually, if you can get any more dedicated members to join that would be great... we really want to get some "intense" discussions going.

i belong to quite a few boards ill see what i can do
I admin 2 of the boards so i totally understand how hard it is to get going strong. all of us smaller boards need to stick together and share members to help each other get a foot hold ill put some links and ask for some peeps to pop over and help when they can

Werbung:
i belong to quite a few boards ill see what i can do
I admin 2 of the boards so i totally understand how hard it is to get going strong. all of us smaller boards need to stick together and share members to help each other get a foot hold ill put some links and ask for some peeps to pop over and help when they can

Wow, that'd be great!

:p

Back